Death Note

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Best part of this episode?

Misa: "I couldn't imagine living in a world without light!"

L: "Yes, it would be quite dark..."

They didn't make that pun in the book to my knowledge or the subed version.

Nope, that wasn't in the manga when I checked XD

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
New episode... TONIGHT hahahahahahahahahahhaa.

Open spiler for evil laugh spam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Had to get that out of my system.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
WHAT!, GOD, my cable box isnt always correctm so its possible. Hope its different in alaska.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for it being late

(New) Episode 21 - Performance

The Yotsuba Group hires Eraldo coil to uncover L's Identity, They also decided to use Misa Amane as there spokesperson in their television ads. During the Interview, Misa comes in contact with Rem who reveals the forgotten past.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 22 - Guidance

Misa succeeds in narrowing down the Kira suspects in the Yotsuba group to one; Higuchi. L devises a plan to lure Higuchi to Sakura TV, where Kira special airing, featuring a witness with a hidden identity

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
methinks Light-Kira is planning on the new Kira trying to kill Misa, at which point Rem will kill him, and die herself. Then Rem will have made arrangements to pass her deathnote to Light so that he will regain his status as Kira and protect Misa.

Don't tell me what actually happens. Even if I'm right :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
methinks Light-Kira is planning on the new Kira trying to kill Misa, at which point Rem will kill him, and die herself. Then Rem will have made arrangements to pass her deathnote to Light so that he will regain his status as Kira and protect Misa.

Don't tell me what actually happens. Even if I'm right :)

Interesting theory. Though I know whaqt happens, it will soon unravel. :cool:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 23 - Frenzy

Highuchi of the Yotsuba Group attempts to kill Matsuda of the task force, and is surpised when he doesn't die. To discover his real name Higuchi makes a deal with Rem for the Shinigami Eyes.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 24 -Revival

Higuchi is the captured and tells the investigators about the Death Note. L Deduces that there must be more than two notebooks and declares the case still open. Light, who is sitting next to L, touches the notebook and he his memories return just as plan. So what is the next step for Light?

--------

I love this AMV of Death Note, it has some seens that are in the last episode. But not enough to actually spoil it.

You may not know some of the people if you on the dub but thats O.K. you will get the point. ^.^

Death Note - Make them Hear you
[YOUTUBE]JvLc5waJ0i4[/YOUTUBE]

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 25 - Silence

Light, his memory recovered, orders Misa to begin killing as Kira. Rem, soon realizes that everything is going according to Light's Plan, and if Rem doesn't act quickly L will arrest.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 26 - Renewal

Light has removed everyone in his way now with L gone, he is even closer to his perfect world. As Light becomes the new L. The World is heading toward a dark age under Kira's Rule

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Ahh the flashback episode, every series has one, and they are always only 1/2 as good as the other episodes. I forgot about Ray's wife though, so that was a nice review. :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Miz, I really think that the summaries of the episode should be in spoilers - I could have not scene silence yet still have seen the post below it.

Also

Anyone else hate the really, really, REALLY, questionable scene in silence - if you saw it you know what I mean.

It was never in the manga for 1, and also, it was clearly for all those yaoi (sp?) loving fan girls.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, that wasn't in the Manga
Although there was a part where he said, I hear bells. There was no Rain, and Shoes! So this was just made for the Fan Girls
icon13.gif

Anyway did what you requested

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
There on Adult Swim.com (Who owns secondary copyrights) so there all legal. So all I can say is, Enjoy watching the episodes :D

Updating the List of Episodes on the 1st Post!

Edit 2: Finish Enjoy

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
(New) Episode 27 - Abduction

A new investigator steps forward- Near, a central figure in the SPK, an organization that is trying to catch Kira without relying on L. Near is aware of the existence of the Death Notes and wants to get his hands on one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.