Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nezgibs

pssssssst. defiance. i pmed you :D like i said before in another post sry, it just feels like every1 is ignoring me.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Did you read my pm? If so, I accidently did it. Ive made it different now though.

Edit:
(to those reading this I accidently made rpg that was starting to look too much like defiance's. when I realized, I pmed him and tried to make it different.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Didn't know you were part of thehelper, eh? Nice pic, :p .

R

Rikkator

Okay here's a few points I'd like to make regarding your map:p

First it's really cool (haha!)

But for the major problems:
A) The kick system and the loading screen, you see, when people see someone load slow they automaticly kick him even though it's more related to his computer than to his connection - I take a bit more time than others to load but I never lag in game while most laggers load fast and don't get kicked at all.. it's a tad annoying >.>... a simple solution would be to change the loading screen to one that doesn't show that part -.-

B) The chat system has no mute option I reckon (or at least it's not written anywhere in your commands) and people spam a lot (I had to suffer 10 mins of "Asdfasdf" because I wouldn't go help some new char do the troll dungeon lol)

C) Most heroes that you made based on skills suck, the moment a hero gets fast enough all he needs is his attacks... which is a problem when you're for example a paladin, you're slow and you suck :p
Healing doesn't help you when you can barely deal damage.

D) No offence, while you're a great map maker and scripter and all that shizzle you suck at mapping xD would it really hurt to use the smoothing tool?:p

Otherwise wicked map!
harhar.

Mullit

Reaction score
in the next version do you think it would be possible to add a new area and maybe a new dungeon for middle levels (35-45). one that was easier than naga and sga but harder than centaur. it gets a bit boring at that sort of level just going around leveling.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Lol from older versions this game was just one hack and slash. Nothing more to do, just run and stay alive. Too much mindless mobs everywhere who just think they can beat you :D Better terraning is needed ! Don' t use Blizzard cliffs for boarders. Read some terraning tutorials and start making terran what belongs to good orpg. Look screenshots from aviator warz ( or something that, the yjust released csreenshots from their game) That is terraning :p
Im not better than you :cool: really. You got strenght to mess with your map, better edit your map for good and release then versions.

C

CystmX

Naga Runs

So ive noticed that if you open the naga levers right it will weaken the naga by more than half. Does anyone no the set up to do it?

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Yea the Cliffs were only temporary Borders, 0.16 Will have New Realistic/Epic Terrain to make it feel more Open and yea well Epic...

No more Cliff Boxes...

Mullit

Reaction score
ive seen a lot of different versions floating about on bnet lately.
like Defi4nc3 orpg (0.15F)))
and Defi4nc3 orpg (0.15F!!!) -AC-
i was just wondering are these made by you or are they hacked/rigged versions?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Btw, I found a bug on the donated character Lighting mage, when I cast the spell overcharge, all it does is to teleport you to some city, I'm sorry I don't know which version it is, all I can say is that the Lighting mage can use the portal spells.

L

Lilium

New vers

Hi all im new to forums and i want to know some info i love this game as well its wicked *the fact i have a lvl 75 defender* its really fun and i want to donate but cant caus me so poor... lol anyways nice open rpg and i want to know if theres any new vers can u tell me the apox time it wil ltake to make a new version k thanks :p

Mullit

Reaction score
In recent games ive seen a lot of people talking about ver 0.16. Lots of people are saying theres going to be a dragon dungeon that gives 20DP! along with some more new hero classes. i was just wondering if you could give any details on the new version and roughly when its going to be released.

D

dannay

dude i love ur map but plz stop reseting codes.... each time u do it i get 2 lyk lvl 50 then it resets pissing me off so much

D

Duddude

sweet!

Hey man love ur map.
*wonders*
Dude Quests would make this game GOD LIKE! but not needed still WAY AWESOME!!!

And dude i can see you reset the codes because of dumb exploiters but the game stops losing *fun* when u know if all gunna be worthless again. I mean everytime i get to a high lvl i read *code resets in 2 weeks* i mean why would i play defiance if i KNEW that was gunna happen. It has no meaning. Dude, fix the bugs and reset the code for one final time. I mean throughly test maps b4 releasing them. About the donating also, I mean u have to *pay* to keep one of ur codes? I mean how do u know that the person that donates isnt one of the exploiters? Dude i love ur game and ill keep playing it but like when i read *code reset in a week* it makes me think, heck i could be playing WoW right now. At least ill be able to save my progress there. If u read this defi4nc3 thx for reading it. I really hope u bump it up a notch. ;)

S

Sephir0th

if u need 3d modeller ,advance triggerer, terrainer, units and spells help tell me i can do anything

C

CenshiCheese

question, why would anyone switch to reseted code version???

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Mullit said:
ive seen a lot of different versions floating about on bnet lately.
like Defi4nc3 orpg (0.15F)))
and Defi4nc3 orpg (0.15F!!!) -AC-
i was just wondering are these made by you or are they hacked/rigged versions?

Ya ive heard that you can make an illusionist make 20 illusions of himself, I think someone hacked em. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.