Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullit

Reaction score
i was playing earlier and went up 6 lvls! i was going to finish the dungeon i was in and then save. when i got to the last boss in the dungeon a dialog came up saying 'you got owned' with a quit button. i would like to know wtf happened. i didnt die or anything

P

patcat

Man, i had never heard of this before, so i ask around, and every one sais it is, and i quote "the AWESOMEST" rpg ever, so i download it from epicwar.com, and then after the download i go to play it and.... it sais No single player, i was about to cry- it may sound stupid, but thats the way i do it :shades:

Aaronx

Reaction score
Yea. That's so that people can't play in Single player, type "Whosyourdaddy", go kill everything and then save. Pretty Smart ^^.

P

patcat

rofl i didn't think about that! lol that would be so gay- i can see it now

"ok, i am a level one berserker, so how do you p-" *stab*

"101z \__/ r 73H \ _/8r3 /\/ 008z0rZ 101z 101z i /-\ /\/\ T3H R0x0rz!!!!111"

"what, why did you just ki-" *stab*

" ph34r /\/\3 8107cH!!!11111!!1 101z 101z 101z!!!!111!!11"

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Well I do recieve Donation's, specifically to make Classes...

I'd let you help but i'm a Solo Artist, only time im with a Team is when im the One Giving orders.

Mullit

Reaction score
I just played 0.15D and the illusionist is REALLY imba. He was killing crocs single handed at lvl 11 and spiders at lvl 18-20. Also i noticed that illisionary pain was practically killing the UD mages and archers at the same lvl.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
Defi4nc3 said:
Well I do recieve Donation's, specifically to make Classes...

I'd let you help but i'm a Solo Artist, only time im with a Team is when im the One Giving orders.

Its ok. I can make some custom models if you like, I'll try to keep the filesize down as much as possible.

Mullit

Reaction score
is it just me or did i read in the donation tavern you charge 35$ to make someone a custom hero?

C

Chindril

Question #1: You really gonna make a custom hero for each person that gives you money ? I mean, after 50 custom heroes made for particular people (I presume they wont be available to everyone, but I might be wrong), dont your think the map will become a LOOK-MY-HERO-IS-MORE-COOL game ? I understand you try to make some easy money... but won't it kill your map ?

Question #2: Aren't you afraid that people stop playing when you release so many versions one after another, with the nice message "Next version you start back at level 1 !! Unless you pay me 20$ to have each hero level 60...."

At least I know I stopped playing because of that...

Dont get me wrong, I love your map and I played many many many hours on it.

- Chindril

N

Nezgibs

thats what i think is fun about a game....he added new areas and items and features then for it to be better he reset every1 to lvl 1 so that they can experience all the new areas and items early in the lvling rather than have a lvl 65 right when the new features come out then go around and rip everything a new hole to breathe out of and just take a quick glimpse at the new features. :D

I

Ident1ty

But still, he is abusing his greatness as a map maker lol. Seriously he could easily make a couple grand by saying "Give me 20$ next version or I will restart you" each version. Besides he could just toss out tons of small versions that change like 2 heroes and a new boss, charging 15$ a hero... Not cool :mad:

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
HEROES ARE PUBLIC NOT PRIVATE.... Read about the Donations....

Not only are the Donator's benefiting ME, but their benefiting the MAP by adding more Diveristy....

Afraid of losing people? Has it ever occured to you, i really don't mind losing people? I just want to finish my project, and i have to update codes in order to add more stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.