Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
For everyone who wants to know, i am currently back and working on Version 0.13.

For more info on Patch Notes or if you wanna give me some Suggestions or Just leave some love visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/deforpg I'll add anyone as my friend, just showing your appreciation for my Map gives me the Will to keep continuing.

Just wanna say thanks to All my fans, the dream is not yet lost. I'm still strong with a Fan Base of over 7000+ Players! Lets add some more to the table ;-).

Also if you want the Newest Version which is currently 0.12H, it should be on Epicwar... Thanks Again!

Yours Truly, Defi4nc3 :cool:

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Very enjoyable map. I got a lvl 51 berserker ;)

Glad to hear your working on a new version :D

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Okay RPG... A bit too much grind for my taste but okay.

In my oppinion it could need some quests to solve and stuff like that and alot of improvement on the terrain part, but besides from that it is better than most other RPG's lately.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I haven't played Defi's in a couple of weeks, but I've a lvl 53 Fire Mage. It's a great ORPG, though it could, indeed, use some quests, and some areas (mainly the forest around the first town - I forget its name) could have a terrain improvement.

The dungeon system is unique, though I find it a bit boring just going through the same dungeon 5 times to get all that nifty equipment.

Keep up the good work, though. A friend of mine loves Defi's.

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
Um, I'm glad to see you're receiving all these good reviews, so congrats, I guess. Just as a suggestion, though, I'd recommend you not call it "Defi4nc3's ORPG," that is, if you don't intend on changing your name. Yes, I know that it's a fairly standard naming format you're using, but numbers are a turn off to a lot of people, particularly those who may not have heard of your map. So, if you want to be taken seriously and not potentially exclude a whole demographic of gamers, please don't use 1337sp33k. Thanks.

N

nachoboy

Hegemuffin said:
Um, I'm glad to see you're receiving all these good reviews, so congrats, I guess. Just as a suggestion, though, I'd recommend you not call it "Defi4nc3's ORPG," that is, if you don't intend on changing your name. Yes, I know that it's a fairly standard naming format you're using, but numbers are a turn off to a lot of people, particularly those who may not have heard of your map. So, if you want to be taken seriously and not potentially exclude a whole demographic of gamers, please don't use 1337sp33k. Thanks.

thats true.....i almost thought this was gonna be a dumb map :D
is there a link where i can download at?

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Version 0.14 is in the Making, it will Include all New Areas, Over 20 New Items, and a New "Beyond" Elite Dungeon. This should be finish before the Weekend.

S

Suicidal.Pil

I am glad you are finally making more patches to your ORPG. You don't understand how popular it was about a month ago. It is truly ashame you left it so late though :( I used to play it 24/7, got a 55 Druid. And let me tell you, i LOVED IT!

So i'll be checking it out soon.

Does .13 have new areas/dungeons? or will that all come out in .14.

Thanks, Suicidal.Pilot

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
For Update News visit my Myspace bro, www.myspace.com/deforpg

And yea its still Popular, but i just gotta release these Versions and show people i still mean buisness. I've seen it on the List ALOT Today after i released 0.13C :D

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Can't you add a duelling system? So that I can school people with my 65 bard ;)

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
Can't you add a duelling system? So that I can school people with my 65 bard ;)

I Once had a PvP Arena, and yea haha Bard's owned hardcore... But nah not anytime soon do i plan on implenting PvP Again, Requires alot of balancing.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I love to play this map and i got a 51 lvl fire mage- my first hero. However i would like for you to make up one bug thats hugely exploited by my class and thats the centaur/naga dungeon in which i can kill the naga queen from the centaur dungeon at the start, so just move her left a little and it be fine

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
These Bugs/Exploits from 0.12 have all been taken care of, the only current bug atm is Save/Load System is a little messed up because not all of the items are currently loading for Scouts, this will be fixed in 0.14.

subzero

Reaction score
I didnt get far with my character in ur rpg, but I think its good so GJ :D
I can give u suggestion.

F

fratleyslaye

Loved it dude, I cannot get on myspace because I'd rather not get sucked into the craze, but send me a pm of your aim screen name and I can generate ideas for you ;)

Hopefully you know about clerics level 50 spell not working?? really made me sad. . . :(

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Awesome, I love your RPG, it's just awesome.

I have one question, how much time did you spend on it? :rolleyes:

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
To much time heh, Solo Project and it has a huge database of abilities/items/units.

And Fratley, you can view my Myspace page and see all the Updates without even having to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.