Delete problems

O

OnG_BakK

im new at world editor could someone plez tell me how to delete things of my map

thanku ...
need help

BrokenX

Reaction score
If you press ( Space ) it will make it so you can select things, there are about 5-6 different tool palates, each one is different, example if you are in the unit pallate you can't pick doodads up because you are trying to select units, it is very specific of what you have to select, welcome to the world editor forums, I hope you find what you are looking for :). There are also very very... I repeat very very nice tutorials to learn from... Frequently asked questions... to hero arenas, and many many more, I won't get into my tutorial speach. Just ask for help if you need it also please read the rules im not saying you broke any but for future use in the forums look into the rules on forums. Thanks :).

BrokenX

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
i think they should make a maze tutorial just ot help the little guys with amking a map cause it kinda confusing with the oseing live ad everything but.....
ay way i still think they should make a maze tutorial

it wold be awsome.

some people call it death... i call it the unemployed skeleton that lives with his mom and made up his own job and god accepted it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.