digimon models + models help

DigimonArena

Reaction score
ok so first where can i find some digimon models??

also my questiong would be
immagine i got a naruto arena and instead of kakashis model i put thrall
when i found the kakashi model can i replace the trall model with the kakashi
i mean just swap exterior and keep items and stats same
or do i need to create a new one?

either way plz tell me how to do it thnks;)

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
The way this is done, is the replace function - just create an indentical unit and reaplce it with it (or you can do it with the bear form ability and set it to permanent)

anyway you need an indentical unit.

Annun

Reaction score
The way this is done, is the replace function - just create an indentical unit and reaplce it with it (or you can do it with the bear form ability and set it to permanent)

anyway you need an indentical unit.

I think you misunderstand his question. Or maybe I do.

If your question is can you change the model of the unit from Thrall to another model DURING THE GAME (AKA you kill a creep and get that model), refer to the above post.

If you mean whether you can make a unit now, build your map, and change the model of that unit from Thrall to your new model, yes. The model for a unit can be changed in the World Editor at any time with the 'Art - Model File' field in the Object Editor. So you could make Thrall, make triggers with Thrall, give Thrall abilities, and give Thrall items, then change that field from the Thrall model to your new model at any time.

As for where to download them, I get most of my models from www.hiveworkshop.com. I don't know if this website has any models on it (doubt it).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.