Divine Bovine : The Greatest Guild Demon Soul will ever eat.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
As some of you know, XXXconanXXX and I have rolled on demon soul, our paladins our now both 18 and we have already formed the guild we are planning on sticking with forever. It is called Divine Bovine, and as you might collect, it is based around Bovine, our highest rank being the Cow King. ;) Whisper Maxadin or Tayadin for an invite to the guild, make sure to tell us your from TH to get an instant promotion! Oh, and we have even cooked up a little logo <3
divinebovinelogo.jpg

Our Savior of Beef, Beevus.
He descended from the heavens to deliver the Book of the Holy Beef cakes and will one day return to save all cows from slaughter.

When a cow dies in this world, it's holy spirit ascends and reaches that which it has longed for since birth, the Secret Cow Level.

Siefer

Reaction score
Can I be a casual player and still join? I'd go on once, maybe twice a week, since I am still trying to level another character, my friend keeps bothering me about playing as the character on his server. But still, I'd like to be apart of TH cow guild!

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Looks awesome, too sad I quit played WoW :rolleyes: else I would join.
But hell!?! You don't play on the european too sad :cool:

H

hey its X

i made a guy on demn soul last night... ima log on to WoW now.

edit~ you guys dont seem to be on... well ill keep playing then... my name is Heyitx on demon soul.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'll join as soon as I return from my vacation.

H

hey its X

I added you guys to friends, and tried to pm you a couple times, i dont think your on WoW :eek: or are you?

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
hey its X said:
I added you guys to friends, and tried to pm you a couple times, i dont think your on WoW :eek: or are you?

If you add us to your friends list, it will tell you if we are on or offline.

Edit - Conan and I have passed 20, and were not stopping :)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Update- Ðivine Bovine now has 16 members! We have a ventrilo server, I am currently working on the website which is gonna have every feature a guild will need! And we are buying the tabard on Sunday! Conan and I are gonna be very dedicated to developing Ðivine Bovine and any of you who feel like getting in on the cow action can whisper us in game at Maxadin and Tayadin! :)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Update- I am 25, tay is 23, We have finally bought our tabard, and we are currently 22 members strong =]

Siefer

Reaction score
My gnome warlock is only level 5, but still, every time I go on you guys aren't on! I wanna join the guild! Point is, what times are you guys usually on?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Siefer said:
My gnome warlock is only level 5, but still, every time I go on you guys aren't on! I wanna join the guild! Point is, what times are you guys usually on?

I can invite you tomorrow, sure hehe. =]

Haven't been on much lately - Took a hiatus from WoW to do with some personal things...

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm the level 5 pally, Sharingon. I haven't been on at all for a while, been doing other stuff.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
The product of boredom...
Code:
[FONT=Lucida Console]                    ___      ___
                   / (        ) \
                  ( ^   ____   ^ )
                   \ \_/    \_/ /
                   [__-=    =-__]
                 .__  < O  O >  __,
               '-.  ".;      :."  .~'
                  "''/  ____  \''"  
                    [  (#__#)  ]
                     \, '  ' ,/
                     _'------' _   _              _
    |\ l \ / I |\ | |_   -+-  |_' | | \ | | |\ | |_
    |/ |  V  | | V  |_    |   |_) |_|  V  l | V  |_    cV[/FONT]

:D

Siefer

Reaction score
xxxconanxxx said:
I can invite you tomorrow, sure hehe. =]

Haven't been on much lately - Took a hiatus from WoW to do with some personal things...
And, of course, I didn't go on WoW that day. :D Figures.
Anyways, I'll try to go on more often.

T

TheGrays4

WoW Guild

I have a lvl 12 Tauren Warrior and wonderin if i can join

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.