Does anyone play Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne?

ibrahim33

Reaction score
Ok well i just wanted to know if i was to buy wc3: frozen throne would there be alot of players in B.net?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
When you log onto b.net it tells you how many people are online. It said 87058 online playing 2329 games. (This was in the morning for me, more people are on at different times then that.)

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
the frozen throne is very popular with many people online. I bought it for the campaign.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Yes, there are loads of people on B.net. Just watch out, they're a bunch of bumholes.

ibrahim33

Reaction score
Thanks

Alright thanks to all who posted a reply. But would lag be a problem considering that i live in the Middle East?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Well if I only get a 1~2 second order delay for being in South Africa, then I think you'll be fine :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
it all depends on your computer and the hosts computer, mainly the hosts. and if they have a decent delay reducer youll be fine. However. i can bet that half of the people online are playing dota. a quarter are playing it melee style and the last quarter afking or playing custom games, other then Dota

KillerChi

Reaction score
A lot more people are playing TFT than RoC, plus there's better maps.

da1nOnlyEd said:
Yes, there are loads of people on B.net. Just watch out, they're a bunch of bumholes.
That, THAT! Reminds me of Xbox Live.

DrStyles

Reaction score
/users
There are currently 48669 users playing 1501 games of Warcraft 3 The frozen throne, and 110784 users playing 31601 games on Battle.net.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.