Doing icon requests!

Flying Hipo

Reaction score
I guess I would like an Icon of a Bloodelf Pikeman rallying his units or in other words, they have an aura around them of some sort.

joel79

Reaction score
I guess I would like an Icon of a Bloodelf Pikeman rallying his units or in other words, they have an aura around them of some sort.

I really can't exactly tell what u want me to do lol do you have an image of something that u would like it to look like? Just to give me an idea cause thats complicated lol. And how would i fit that in a 64X64 icon?

Cummon give me some requests lol

b_ray210

Reaction score
Hey thanks for doing these by the way its awesome.
I would like a gnolls eye with some kind of "keen" effect. kind of like the charm icon but rougher and more gnollish. The spell is called Keen eye and basically its critical strike. Thanks :)

joel79

Reaction score
Dude i'd love to do it but i can't find something to base off. Can u find a pic of a gnoll eye? cause if i have a pic i can do it in 2 min.

b_ray210

Reaction score
Sorry i've looked everywhere i cant find anything :(
Maybe instead of that if you cant find anyhting could you make me an icon for a tree wall?

joel79

Reaction score
kk just i can't for some reason make a BTn out of the eye lol i cut it out but it's not letting me edit.

Attachments

• Gnolleye.JPG
    Gnolleye.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 443

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey dude i need an icon for ability howl that will look like a wolf that is howling :p. Thanks

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I have a tetris game, and someone made me icons, but the one of them is a up arrow. and it should say "Turn" or have or something better then the up arrow.

Here is a site with the map, unlocked too see the other icons, and that has a screen shot of the icons.

:)

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=100868

I am hoping to update it soon, and this is something i find that is a learning curve of about 15-60 sec for some people to figure out up arrow = turn, and by then there mad. Not sure how its that hard to figure out lol, it says on loading and on spell, but we better help them out.

p.s. if you cant do it, thats fine. but it would be nice :)

joel79

Reaction score
Here ya go (This is the turn icon)

Attachments

• BTNspinarrow.jpg
    BTNspinarrow.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 354
  • Spin Icon.zip
    23 KB · Views: 194
  • DISBTNspinarrow.jpg
    DISBTNspinarrow.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 338

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Tnx joel79
Edit: Can you make the howl a little more unrealistic cuz it looks like a real wolf :D. Thanks

joel79

Reaction score
LOL never heard anyone complain about that but sure lol.

EDIT: I can't find a good fake wolf image to base the icon off. Cause i sure as hell can't do a totally free hand icon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.