Doing icon requests!

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey guys me again. I need an icon that looks like a phoenix.. For my morph into phoenix spell. Make it or tell me URL sites so i can download

joel79

Reaction score
here ya go :)

Attachments

• BTNPheonix.jpg
    BTNPheonix.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Pheonix.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 230

Leazy

Reaction score
Your doing my icon of the granary doodad model m8?

Rhymer

Reaction score
Damnit, people. PLEASE, don't ask different people for the same requests! I got a pm with a request for a scorpion tail icon and when i was done, i noticed that joel here had done it too. And Manee, Grymlax has already made you an awesome icon for that model on the request thread.

Peace out;
//Rhymer

Igor_Z

Reaction score
I need one cold aura icon for my hero... Its a cold aura that decreases attack speed.. Make it or give me some URL site to download from

joel79

Reaction score
Well i make them all my self so i'll have to do it that way lol.....

And your DEMANDING i make them instead of asking nicely. Please consider making your requests more kindly noted.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
When you do Icon requests to get a better result you need to do more then just cut and paste. There are plenty of other tools in a paint program like the rotation and the paintbrush you know. When you reduce an image to such a small size it loses alot of detail, but by providing a solid backdrop and painting in some highlights and shadows gives the image more depth and clarity. I have redone the 'chip' icon to show you what an extra 5 minutes can do -

View attachment 25086

View attachment 25087

View attachment 25088

anyways joel keep the good work going, you're helping quite alot of people here

+rep

joel79

Reaction score
When you do Icon requests to get a better result you need to do more then just cut and paste. There are plenty of other tools in a paint program like the rotation and the paintbrush you know. When you reduce an image to such a small size it loses alot of detail, but by providing a solid backdrop and painting in some highlights and shadows gives the image more depth and clarity. I have redone the 'chip' icon to show you what an extra 5 minutes can do -

View attachment 25086

View attachment 25087

View attachment 25088

anyways joel keep the good work going, you're helping quite alot of people here

+rep

Thanks and thanks for that i'll try a little harder next request.

(U can use this as the frost aura)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=54663&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dfrost%2520aura%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.