What do you think of my map?

• Its just another warcraft 3 map... :rolleyes:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
neat screenies. although i've seen enough forest terraining on WC3 i like your terraining on the boulder hill. nice theme too for a survival map. so far i often see mansions, dungeons and flaming wastelands. a forest would be a nice change. (that is i've only encountered few survival maps).

don't worry about originality too much. there are, i guess, a gahzillion maps out there. being really original is extremely hard these days. but if you make your features combine in a unique way and make you map really really fun to play, then that would be a whole lot better than being pretty original. goodluck and happy mapmaking...

PS: any screenshot of the overview of the map?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
PS: any screenshot of the overview of the map?
I'll add one when I've completed the map (there wouldn't be alot of difference if I put it in now).

I will also, when I've completed the map, will update and add lots more screenies to the main page. And, obviously, add the map itself.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Is It Done Yet?Is It Done Yet?Is It Done Yet?Is It Done Yet?Is It Done Yet?Is It Done Yet?:D I Really wanna try it lol

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Give "homing missile" too the boss :)

Can't you let stones "jump" down the hill. that would look really awesome :)

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Well, you should finnish it up soon. It looks like it's going to be one of the best mazes ever made. However, scenery and looks aren't as important as content or creativity, so we'll see : ).

E

essentiq

I think this map looks good :p
I got an idea of the ending part ;D .
All the players sayling in one bout of the island, (with credits) then it's playing orginally techno music, no just kidding :p a victory music.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Give "homing missile" too the boss :)

Can't you let stones "jump" down the hill. that would look really awesome :)

Why would the boss have a homing missle ability? There shouldn't any rockets in a Jungle Escape map -_-.

And the idea of stones jumping from the hill, probably won't work. But if the road was bumpy enough, it might work out with boulders tumbling and bouncing from the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.