US News Fan of Fast Food? This Woman Contracted Herpes From Her McChicken Sandwich

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
A Michigan woman having lunch with her friends at a local McDonalds, got far more than she ordered with her McChicken sandwich. What she unfortunately found between the burger buns didn’t belong there, although was easily disguised as mayonnaise.

Lisa McDowell, 31, was halfway through the chicken sandwich when she noticed an extra clump of mayonnaise on the side of the bun. In licking it off, she immediately recognized that it didn’t taste at all like the creamy spread she expected but did recognize the flavor as something else she was familiar

“I’m not gonna lie,” McDowell said. “On Birthdays and holidays I give my man a little something extra in the bedroom, you know? So when I licked the mayo off of the bun, the texture was familiar.”

McDowell immediately brought it to the attention of the manager, who denied the allegations. Sure of her unfortunate findings, she contacted the local health department to investigate the sick scenario. They sent the “mayo” remains off for testing and the results were positive for 2 different types of semen.

Sounds like a hoax. Can't source for a reliable news article. Then again, it's not surprising if McD actually paid a hefty amount to keep this quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It more than likely didn't happen. Sounds more akin to the human meat and shit.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
This article is pretty much a HOAX
A McDonald’s spokesperson told in an email: “We have no record of any such claim at McDonald’s.”

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
In fairness when the spokesperson works for the faulting party it is usually inconclusive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.