fan of knives effect

windale5

Reaction score
How would i make the fan of knives effect change. I want the ability instead of shooting knives it shoots acid bombs

NBalfa

Reaction score
I think you cant do this just by having the acid bomb model it seems that you will have to export it through the w3 viewer and edit it.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Do you want it to shoot acid bombs at nearby targets or just shoot acid bombs?

Chris93

Reaction score
Acid bomb and fan of knives are different from each other. The big difference is that acid bomb targets an area while fan of knives will be used directly when you uses the ability.

You'll have to do a trigger i guess 'cause you cant change the fan of knives to a "target area" ability.

Btw do you want to throw the acid bombs around yourself and then you want them to explode at impact?

windale5

Reaction score
yea

acid bombs or shadow strikes. I kind of want a posion nova move like from diablo 2 that the necromancer has. Can anyone post a code for this kind of ability. PS the acid bombs don't need to poison the targets if its to hard just explode around me. This ability needs to have 6 lvl though

Pawns4Mons

Reaction score
Custom Ability
Use fan of knives as base

Change the following:

Art- Art Effect: Mana Burn <target>
Art- Missile Art: Acid Bomb <missile>
Art- Target: Acid Bomb <target>

Stats- Area Of Effect: 700
Stats- Levels: 1
Stats- Required Level: 6

Everything else is up to you.

This is similar to the Necro's poison nova.. even the sound effect reminds me of it ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.