Final Fantasy XII

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well, I dunno if this is out for any of you guys yet, but here in the UK, it's out in 3 days!!

I heard everyone at school talking about it, then I saw the adverts on the TV, now it's just a matter of waiting :)!

Read More + Previews!

Any other FF fans here who're gonna get it?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I have that game already...it came out during Christmas time.

Yes FF XII is one of my favorite games and I love Final Fantasy..

Hope You Get It and I Hope You Love It as Much As It Do

-Hero

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
ya probley dam rpgs

Let me guess, you like halo.
-----------------------------
I already got it and i like it a lot! The characters blend into the crowds are the problem, sometimes they say something like "meet me at X place." I when there and couldn't find them, turned out they looked just like everyone else.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
You know what sucked for me?

Beating Twilight Princess and hoping for a Wind Waker sort of ending where you could save a new file and play in your pajamas... instead I got an Ocarina of Time ending. Meaning "GUESS WHAT?!? YOU GOTTA HIT THE RESET BUTTON CUZ WE'RE LAZY AND DON'T WANNA MAKE A REAL ENDING!"

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Ah, I had a feeling some people would already have the game, my friend's friend got it already, I think they got it from the US or somewhere :p.

Well, I've pre-ordered it on amazon, it should arrive on the 23rd, if not, saturday.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the New Crystal Chronicles to come out for Wii. :D

Online Play <3

BlueSin

Reaction score
The king isn't actually dead and Balthier dies. Oh shit I just ruined the ending. :)

Just Kidding

Nah but I got FFXII in either late November or early December.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I have XII myself. I got to the sand area and stopped playing, but mostly because of time restraints, and my parents are really annoying about video game stuff. I must say, next to 7, 12 seems to be the best one yet. I loved 7, especially the music. I <3 Nobuo Uematsu. He's may favorite living composer.

Did you guys know he's writing for the new Super Smash Brothers game for the wii? I'm still not much a Wii fan, but I need to play it first. I'd rather upgrade my computer.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Haha, Brawl is going to pwn. :)

When I get back in a few months from helping my friend unpack ( I'm going up there for 2 weeks in March ), I'm going to get a job so I can buy a New Computer, a HDTV, and a 360. Then the rest goes towards Wii games ( I get about 3/4 of my paychecks, 1/4 ( atm, more later ) goes towards savings ).

/end randomness

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well, the game came today, and I was FAR from disappointed :).

Even though most of you already got the game and everything: the graphics is awesome, the storyline is deep, the music suits the game almost flawlessly and the characters/quests/battle style are all equal in awesomeness!

9/10, incredible!

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting this. I've never played final fantasy - or any RPG for that matter - but I have played demos (Dragon Quest mainly) and they seem pretty good.

Unfortunatly, I can't really spend £40 on a game, 'cos my parents are a little anti-video-game. But I can wait until it drops to £20, or perhaps cheaper pre-owned.

So I might get it, I might not. But in the OPS2 mag review it got 10/10, an they sure as hell made it seem brilliant.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I think it's being sold at £30, with the limited edition strategy guide being sold at £17.99.

If you've just started the FF series, I recommend FFX, it's by FAR one of the greatest games I've EVER played :p.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
The only problem with XII so far is the names are sorta stupid, and the main characters a pansy. Still... I think Squaresoft should understand about making a COOL main character.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Square Enix* ;).

Also, I think the names of the characters are fine, its the city's names that are stupid, how they all end in the 'a'/'er' sound (Rabanstre, Dalmasca, Archadia, etc).

=P.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.