Offense Footmen Frenzy GD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Reaction score
A new made from scratch Footmen Frenzy ap with a new style of gameplay, actually, it only does have 10 heroes, but it will have more in the next versions, try to enjoy it 2vs2vs2vs2, its very well balance, if you know how to control your hero, you need to know what your hero role is.

If you say it is unbalanced then you and your team are doign something wrong, this is a TEAM BASED gameplay, you alone will not do anything unless you pick up a lategame hero and no one focus on you.

Code:
Changelog -
v1.20 / Release.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Andrewgosu said:
  • When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.
- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
well its short lol
yeah umm look at the projects with hundreds of replys look th there fist post then look at yours

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Footmen Frenzy ap

You can explain the genre a little bit for those who don't play Footman Frenzy.

a new style of gameplay

You can explain that, too.

In addition, why should I prefer your map over the official one? (Come on, explain, to raise my interest)

Anyway, please repost your map keeping in mind my suggestions and the reason from post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.