fruity loops, percussion effects

Zakyath

Reaction score
just began with fruity loops to get some electric sounds to blend into my music, and well, I don't know anything about the program.

My first task would be to get some percussion thingie that sounds slightly like the beginning of the song posted below, or well, how to get effects that sound much like them. Do I need to get some new samples or stuff for fruity loops, and if, which are recommended, which are pricy, which are free, etc.?

thanks in advance :)

[YOUTUBE]avwxZX_pYXU[/YOUTUBE]

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Select your drum(s) and send their FX channel to one with the buzz effect adapter set to smartelectronic screamer (Punchy 3 preset), add either fast dist or fruity squeeze, and throw on a compresser so the DB meter doesn't redline. It should acheive a very similar gritty punch style of drum sound.

If you are unable to follow these instructions, I suggest you either read some manuals, look things up online, or tinker around with the software more before getting ambitious ideas and actively trying to create a song with a specific sound to it.

Zakyath

Reaction score
@Jimpy: Looking it up on the internet is just what I'm trying to do right now, but thanks ;>

@kc102: yeah, it's a great band

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.