Functions

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you understand, actually. You're not directly asking questions. Be more specific and I can help you. And don't accuse me of just busting chops here, you could look foolish.

And the reason you can still call main in all of them is because the game engine is specifically designed to upload the scripts, and then use call main(). Even in your own map, there is already a function called main that the game calls, and it then calls all the functions that are to be fired on MapInit, and it does things like preplacing units.

Also, they are not the same for every player. That script is used in the campaign so it's only used for one player.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Each player has their own, unique AI script (or instance of an AI script, as it were). The main function is called when the AI is run for a particular player (which there is a GUI action for - something like Run AI for Player X using something.ai), you don't call any of the functions in the AI script yourself. The only interaction the main map script can have with an AI script is sending a command message.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.