Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
any update on when it will be released? has it been pushed back?
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about that.
As always, we do not work on the map over the weekend, so the new version will be released on sunday evening. Stay tuned. :thup:

PS: I know there are some of the closed test maps spreading through the web at the moment (28-01-10). If you get your hands on one of those maps, don't bother playing it (as long as you do not want to play just for fun ;) ). Codes generated in 28-01-10 will not work in the official release.

WarZipp

Reaction score
Yes, you can never be sure that it was the last code wipe, but for now, we can tell you with almost 99% safety, that it will be the last code wipe for a very long time. We implemented all the features the 1.0 state of Gaias Retaliation ORPG will have now and do not see a reason to add more stuff to the save/load in the future.

Well that's great news. Thanks for smacking me straight.

0buud0

Reaction score
Glitch/Flaw

I forgot to mention this along time ago but when you came out with splash damage for squires me and my team found out that the splash hurts casmir and sadly we killed him... so just a heads up and try to fix that. thanks:thup: and please no code swipes!!!!!:banghead:

SamAdams

Reaction score
are we all still waiting for the official new version? or its already out?
if it was, some1 post a link plz

Eich

Reaction score
Well time zone of Zwiebel is UTC/GMT +1 hour Berlin, Germany I think. So release may be in 4 - 8 hours from now on. So check the time stamp of my post for your time of release ;)

just K2

Reaction score
•Gaias•

WANT WANT FAST! tired TO PLAY IN DotA!!!! WHERE THE LONG-AWAITED MAP ?!?!?!:eek:
hope in capital letters can be printed. they just express my sincere desire to play this map!!:D

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Ye7i

Reaction score
I know this may be quite anoying but i just need to ask you Zwiebelchen. When are you going to release the map? I thought it would be today :/

Psysaturn

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is the 1.0 release going to have the higher tier classes? Thats one thing I've found annoying about the map so far is there are level 50 people and still under the title "Squire".

Also, are there going to be multiple tiers?

Code:
 id est
     Squire > Knight > Crusader > Paladin
     Squire > Knight > Mercenary > Pirate
     Squire > Barbarian > Berserker 
     Squire > Barbarian > Reaver

Co_oki

Reaction score
When you have time can you list heroes and their advance classes and how the upgrade will work?

Ye7i

Reaction score
tw3tye as soon as map will be uploaded i want to play with you on garena k?
Check your buddy invites.

Sofia

Reaction score
Do not get me wrong. I have no problem with them doing a code wipe in this new version. What makes me furious is the fact that they will wipe the code every single time they make a new version. You are the most patient bastard in the world if you are honestly okay with a code wipe every version. Either that or you are a loser who has all the time in the world to play gaias orpg.

As for the previous poster. They have NOT ONCE told us that there would be a code wipe on this new version. If they actually have said that somewhere on these forums then I'm sorry I don't have all the time in the world to look through hundreds of posts. If they were smart, they would have warned us more often.

well... im both patient bastard and have no life xD :banghead::p
J/K

well attleast im patient couse its daaamn nice game!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.