Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Ye7i

Reaction score
what is that garena thing??? -.^???

alternative for bnet:
Its program for gamers connecting them on vlan like hamachi: over 20k ppl playing w3 there

EDIT: you can play w3 on garena without original version of warcraft tft ;)

Sofia

Reaction score
Want the next ver of the game!! :D

Hi im a BIIIIG fan of the game!!! when is it out?? :D!!! i want the next ver!!!

PLZZ :D

:banghead: <---- ME WAITING :p

Ye7i

Reaction score
Everyone that is using garena plzz come W3RPG>europe>europe>europe rpg room 03 and pm me

Insomniac123

Reaction score
So the new version fully loads in the load screen then it doesnt finish loading.. just freezes.. :(

Edit: Now it just closes my wc3 lol..

Vamp1re

Reaction score
doesnt work for me too, only the first time loaded and then it froze and had to close it, and now it doesnt load, closes before starting..

Insomniac123

Reaction score
Wish someone would post some help issues :) So far I know 4 people on east that are having problems + the other person here.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Played it some minutes ago. No problems. Maybe its just hiveworkshop's upload that is messy. I will reupload.

Insomniac123

Reaction score
Got it to fully load.. But wouldnt put me into the game..

Its happening to alot of people ive been talking to in channel..

Could it be something in the map itself?

chinese604

Reaction score
So I managed to get the new version to load, but I did notice it took a little bit longer to finish right when the loading bar fills out.
First of all, I'm really impressed with this map, the terrain and everything looks great. I feel that the dungeon balance is good, and the outdoor balance is also good.
I just came to report that on the item Heavy Chainmail the item does not add +2 attack power like it says it should. It also does not add armor penetration either incase that is what it was supposed to be. Small problem I know. Anyways, thanks for making this great map, I like the new crafting system, it seems as if the items are stepping stones between dungeons instead of anything too overpowered, which i'm glad to see.

Reconcile

Reaction score
Does anyone know if gems are currently attainable in this version? I've gathered all the mats for "Cold Death" (Bow recipe, drops in d2), except Ruby and Sapphire, but I have a feeling they drop from ogres, which are unaccessible as of now. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!

Psysaturn

Reaction score
Does anyone know if gems are currently attainable in this version? I've gathered all the mats for "Cold Death" (Bow recipe, drops in d2), except Ruby and Sapphire, but I have a feeling they drop from ogres, which are unaccessible as of now. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!

The bosses seem to drop gems, I got a pearl from crab and emerald from.. I dont remember.

And the original initial version works fine for me, though my friend is crashing every time.

Insomniac123

Reaction score
Can we get a fix?

Its obviously not something just with 1 person that the problem is happening to, its in the map itself.

Perhaps the same issue you guys had testing it on the 28th?

Ye7i

Reaction score
I played it a while and i can say neigter I or any of my playmates have crashes.
Looks fine for me.One thing could be improved imo. Recipes should be 1 use only. If opossible make them disappear after making an item in future releases. And maybe recipes with f.e. 60% chance for suces but items that can be made are more powerfull (idea from L2)Those are only a sugestions ofc :) Anyways im glad that map is evolving. GJ Zwielb and the others ofc :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.