Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

MaTh-

Reaction score
Gaias orpg

Please, help me. My friend rly want to play has the new version help I please has the end of the load warcraft 3 closes. He put well quality texture raised and nothing.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yo, searing blood is a raredrop of BOSSES in the second dungeon? what the fuck, its needed for items that are way worse than those which drop in the second dungeon, so what sense does this make?
The items you can make with Searing Blood are better than D2 drops.

Some1 already has posted this idea but i didn't see answer on it,so i just repeat it(too lazy to search and quote)
Mb add dungeoun-reset command?)it's needed,forex., when we have party without range dd and can't kill the ancient but we can kill protector. Another exmple isjust lvling at dung. creeps)
We will not add a dungeon reset command to prevent people from farming certain bosses and/or exploiting. Either do the entire dungeon, or not do it at all. :rolleyes:
Please, help me. My friend rly want to play has the new version help I please has the end of the load warcraft 3 closes. He put well quality texture raised and nothing.
Put all graphic settings to maximum, if texture quality alone did not help.

jorokadilaka

Reaction score
This was implemented ages ago.

Then there is a bug. Gonna fix that.

Why?

please do not remove the sharing it is very usable
for example i am working 3 times per day for two hours and when i must go what? everybody sad? i just leave share and they still can expore the second cave with my cleric. it is very usable please do not remove it

approX!

Reaction score
You seriously need to just go jump off a cliff.. I'm sorry, but there is evidently no cure for your severity of ignorance or stupidity for that matter.

But since you will prolly just post again if someone doesn't answer it, which would make me liable for your "unexpected" death, I will answer it..

You can advance classes through a quest that is NOT YET IMPLEMENTED in the game. That is a vague answer because it IS NOT IN THE GAME YET, so the specifics are unknown.

Once again, you CANNOT CHANGE CLASSES IN THIS CURRENT VERSION (This was just in case you didn't understand the last paragraph).

Now please shut up, thanks!
I lol`d :D:D that guy is RLY ANNYOING
btw YOU CANT CHANGE CLASS IN THAT VERSION !

WarZipp

Reaction score
Hahahahha! I spent a long time trying to find searing blood. I got about 4 basilisk poisons, the cold bow recipe and a basilisk recipe while I was looking for searing blood. Then I was convinced that it was a steal only item and started stealing for hours >.< when all I had to do was look on this website to see that searing blood doesn't drop.

Edit: Ok, i looked back at all the posts and I cant find the one that says searing blood doesn't drop. I only see thisgamesuck's post that says it doesn't drop. So can someone tell me if it drops in the 01-02-10 version?

ncommand-

Reaction score
So how exactly do we do it?

Its really boring doing the same thing over and over with no goal in mind.

You sound like your 10 years old no offense lol. I think your lost in warcraft 3 i would recommend something else :p. You have no idea what the point of some games are

Lotyc

Reaction score
The items you can make with Searing Blood are better than D2 drops.

agree with that, but talking about basilisk's blood, in my opinion basilisk dagger isn't better than ritualist(though the 2nd is dropped from protector it rather easier to get than recipe and poison for basilisk)
ritualist gives u 12ap and slight increased aspd and crit chance, 15% aspd and 2% crit chance
basilisk gives u 9.5ap(coz 35% to do 7 dmg is about static 2.5dmg), 15% and 2% crit chance

so my suggestion is to improve basilisk's dagger or increase dropchance of blood and recipe, so that ppl could get basilisk before ritualist and then substitute basilisk with it.

chinese604

Reaction score
I have never gotten the basilisk dagger recipe but if it does drop from dungeon 1, it obviously should be inferior to the ritualists dagger and not be able to replace it.

Also Psysaturn, you currently cannot change classes in this version. You will not be able to change until the next version, and the next version is not due until at least the middle of february.

WarZipp

Reaction score
so my suggestion is to improve basilisk's dagger or increase dropchance of blood and recipe, so that ppl could get basilisk before ritualist and then substitute basilisk with it.

I agree with this. I got the ritualist's blade long before I ever got the basilisk poison for the basilisk recipe.

I have never gotten the basilisk dagger recipe but if it does drop from dungeon 1, it obviously should be inferior to the ritualists dagger and not be able to replace it.

I got two basilisk recipe drops in one game. The spellcasters behind the bandits in dungeon 1 drop it. Thats who me and my friend got ours from.

jorokadilaka

Reaction score
Hello there. I would like to know what would happen to the code system since there'll be changes in the hero classes (the so called 'advancements'), new items, new spells... and stuff. Is it worth my time grinding for absolutely the best items or should I perhaps wait for the updates to come?

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
It has already been said that there will be no more code wipe now for a long time.

I will increase the dropchance of basilisk's blood in the next version as well as fix all the reported bugs and the droplist issue of searing blood.

However, I don't feel like uploading a fixed version again for these small absolutely not gamebreaking issues. You'll have to be patient for the real content update to get those things fixed, as long as no other vital problem appears.
zwiebelchen Sie haben nicht gelernt, Fragen zu beantworten? ungebildeten Jungen für diese würde, ich ignoriere Sie brach eine Rippe und Pozega du Esel Schwein.:shades:
Hmm ... First of, I like Babelfish translations ... they are amusing.
Second, I will not answer dumb suggestions or questions.
Third, you failed in terms of maturity, so I would have ignored your post anyways.

Be happy that I have a good day and will not report you for those insults.

MaTh-

Reaction score
Gaias ORPG Problem Loading

He tryed make what u sayed Zwie but no success , now its : FATAL ERROR help :banghead:

Eich

Reaction score
He tryed make what u sayed Zwie but no success , now its : FATAL ERROR help :banghead:

Ok dude, this becomes really annoying ^^
Here are my advices:

1. Format the pc of your friend, then install WC3 again
It worked
-> fine, then I'm happy...
-> not at all, look 2.

2. Order a faster internet maybe modem won't do the job
It worked
-> Great, didn't know DSL was THIS awesome!
-> not at all, because I already have DSL (look 3.) or can't order it
because I live in Kazakhstan (look 4.)

3. Buy a new PC. I don't know in which country you live (so maybe look 4.), but there are PCs for 100 Euro, 150 Dollars out there which definitly support WC3

4. Well you are pretty much fucked, ever considered to leave your country and immigrate? I personally live in germany and we are happy to welcome young and motivated ppl!

*sob* -> Nothing worked? This is madness!

MaTh-

Reaction score
Gaias orpg problem loading

--'
1. U rly think he will formate ? nah
2. U rly think he buy new computer ? nah
3. Thanks but , u dont helped me. Atleast , only Zwie helped me for the problem of my friend. So i wait his answer.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
--'
1. U rly think he will formate ? nah
2. U rly think he buy new computer ? nah
3. Thanks but , u dont helped me. Atleast , only Zwie helped me for the problem of my friend. So i wait his answer.
If its neither the graphics settings, nor the version of your game (you require 1.24d!), then I can not help you, since you seem to be the only one with that problem.

Lotyc

Reaction score
Why is the recipe for fire mail gloves(don't remember the name) dropped from the ancient one? Though we can simply buy it..

AGrimDeath

Reaction score
^^Above

I do love how the majority of your comments are loaded with negative words and comments, :p

Anywayz, the map is pretty great Zwie. Though, I am not sure if you toned down the golem boss that much. Compared to the other outside bosses, he's rather more difficult, mainly because of the bash. A squire with 400 hp gets it halved because of the bash, But, it doesn't really matter that much. :)

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
Why is the recipe for fire mail gloves(don't remember the name) dropped from the ancient one? Though we can simply buy it..
This is the mistake in the droplists concerning searing blood I was talking about ... I accidently switched those two item IDs ...
my suggestion is, to just remove that stupid retarded waste of time cinematic, which has no point at all but to make you wait before killing the boss. and why does it have to start all over again EVERY TIME you enter the dungeon?

its just so ridiculous
I never wanted cinematics in the first place. It was Fellow who told me that having cinematics is a good thing and he is very stubborn with it ... :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.