Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

SamAdams

Reaction score
ye, thats the mistake. normally, the searing blood should drop, not the fucking recipie...

oh yeah, we had a funny little bug yesterday. when we progressed to the ancient-one, this stupid little cinematic started before we finished the water elementals, so while the cinematic was showing (oh yeah and you cant skip it, thats great) our cleric (yes, the fucking cleric) died.
his gravestone somehow happened to be attackable by the creeps, which didnt matter because it has like unlimited healthpoints, but after he revived, his character was invincible so he could run through the dungeon and just farm the bosses (which did not enter combat due to his invincibility, and therefore did not run away, recover health or leave combat) or at least until the cinematic started again, which removed his invincibility.

my suggestion is, to just remove that stupid retarded waste of time cinematic, which has no point at all but to make you wait before killing the boss. and why does it have to start all over again EVERY TIME you enter the dungeon?

its just so ridiculous

Finally some one found this bug, it had in previous versions too, I was gonna keep it as a secret.

Eich

Reaction score
I never wanted cinematics in the first place. It was Fellow who told me that having cinematics is a good thing and he is very stubborn with it ... :/

You should really drop the cinematics, not only that they keep you from playing, the worst thing is that sometimes ppl are kicked out of the game when they try to talk so some npc... What I want to say is, just tell Fellow that I said that the cinematics should be dropped, this will alter his oppinion ;)

NightFelix

Reaction score
Found few bugs.
1) Cleric skill Confidence that +100hp aura seems to be doesnt remove properly when wasnt nearby to your hero or when cleric is dead
2) The ancient one seems to be wont restore hp back to full when our team ran too far away.

Suggestion:
when those creep is walk away far from its original spot, it will ran back and restore full hp and invulnerable during ran back, right?
I suggest add creep to no collision size during they ran back, because to prevent other creep stuck/ our hero stuck them from running back.

burnt19

Reaction score
Found few bugs.
1) Cleric skill Confidence that +100hp aura seems to be doesnt remove properly when wasnt nearby to your hero or when cleric is dead
2) The ancient one seems to be wont restore hp back to full when our team ran too far away.

Suggestion:
when those creep is walk away far from its original spot, it will ran back and restore full hp and invulnerable during ran back, right?
I suggest add creep to no collision size during they ran back, because to prevent other creep stuck/ our hero stuck them from running back.

1. Confidence aura bug has been reported
instead of no collision which looks bad, they have a system where if the creeps cant get back after a few seconds they teleport back. Its annoying but looks a lot better than things running though each other xD

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
and yes, remove all cinematics, they are so goddamn annoying. my game crashed when i talked to that fucking dryad slut at the entrance of dungeon 2.

man i just got my protectors blade and then what happens? its all gone due to whatever shitty programming.
This, however, has nothing to do with the cinematics. It's something wc3 messes up and can also happen when buying spells, etc.
It's the buying of dummy units that is causing the game to crash (though I never experienced it ingame ... it seems to only happen on certain systems or with certain 3rd party tools, hostbots, etc.).

As it will take a lot of time until the new content version is released (my exams period starts next week and will take until march - I will not be able to work on the map during that time), we decided to release a bugfixed 04-02-10 version.

There's also a fan-project in developement to create a chinese translated Gaias Retaliation ORPG for our asian friends.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
so, enhancing twohanders a little would be fine and REALLY put them back to full splash
You forget that Twohanders are not really meant for Squires. Berserkers will be able to use two-handers together with a special misc item (Trophy), which boosts stats by alot. I just decided to already implement twohanders for squires because I thought it's a cool feature.

Lotyc

Reaction score
Zweib can u plz increase the aggro that blurried motions removes, coz 30% threat is really useless. i gain about 100% threat, use this skill and in 2-3 sec get aggro again and become a tank till bos's death(with the except of those 4sec of squire's taunt)

MaTh-

Reaction score
Gaias ORPG Problem Loading IS OK NOW =D

Oh yeah this is ok now , he can play. that was a question of time. Thanks for your help.

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
Zweib can u plz increase the aggro that blurried motions removes, coz 30% threat is really useless. i gain about 100% threat, use this skill and in 2-3 sec get aggro again and become a tank till bos's death(with the except of those 4sec of squire's taunt)
If you get aggro even with blurred motions, your tank (or you) is doing something terribly wrong.

Lotyc

Reaction score
Oh, neverthoughtmy friends-tanks (24-34) lvl so noobby))

PS Is it right that their is no stealdrop from the ancient? (except gold ofc)

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
Oh, neverthoughtmy friends-tanks (24-34) lvl so noobby))

PS Is it right that their is no stealdrop from the ancient? (except gold ofc)

level is only part of it, there is skill behind tanking, healing, and DPSing. If they are not tanking properly, all the levels in the world won't save you.

as for the stealdrop, so far every time I've ran it we have only managed to get gold from the steal, but we could just be very unlucky.

Lotyc

Reaction score
Soul,i think that u've already noticed that when u r unlucky with steal u get potion, i've never got gold from bosses)

jorokadilaka

Reaction score
i would like to share my mage's full gear and i want to know if there's better staff misc and hat for him if any1 knows please share 10x
staff- glowing emerald staff
misc- sparkling jewel
robe-thaumaturgist's robe (recipe with searing)
accessory- pendant of magic
helmet- gaelas's cap
robe and pendant are blue names others are green i think that staff misc and helmet should exist with blue names better?any1 knows?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.