Gameplay constants: Game Interface Copy/Paste

SrL04

Reaction score
Is there a way to copy the whole gameplay constants and game interface to a new map? Because it took me forever to do, and I had to make a new bigger map >< If there isn't a way, then how would I do this the fastest way? Thank you in advance. +rep

M

Mister

Why not change the map size ? and no, there is not an easy way to copy all your constands

SrL04

Reaction score
So basically I have to copy one by one right? Dang...wait...can you even copy one? Is there a way to copy the text at least? Without the use of print screen?

M

Mister

You can get an mpq extractor and find the game constants and put them in your map, but. i dont know exactly what file it is.

SrL04

Reaction score
Ok...I JUST FOUND OUT THE GREATEST THING! If you I don't know, open up the game stuff in your other map, and open the new map, it SOMEHOW makes them all TRANFERS!!! AMAZING!

Anything.

Reaction score
SrL04 said:
Ok...I JUST FOUND OUT THE GREATEST THING! If you I don't know, open up the game stuff in your other map, and open the new map, it SOMEHOW makes them all TRANFERS!!! AMAZING!
. _ .

Well good job, I guess.

M

Mister

Anything. said:
You can enlarge the game using the Camera and Map Bounds editor under Scenario =/

Same thing what i said but shorter -.-

SrL04

Reaction score
Well it doesn't transfer the WHOLE thing...and I don't know how I did it >< Ok nevermind...it suddenly reseted to defaults...so what was that mpq extracter you were talking about and how would I use it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.