Get everyone all excited, then---NO FAIR

garet10

Reaction score
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade release date delayed until January 2007 : Tue, Oct 24th, 2006

Blizzard Entertainment today announced that the release date for World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, the first expansion for World of Warcraft, is delayed until January 2007. By adding a few extra weeks to the development cycle beyond its original target date, Blizzard will be able to extend the closed beta test and further refine the new content that will ship with the game.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Don't get too bold for this one...I also knew it and I play WoW still I can wait...
but if you may, I shall participate to your agony and stand sad :p

garet10

Reaction score
off topic from this post but,

When can you do this instance Ahn'Qiraj?

Is it every week or open all the time or I need to know I want to get one of them spider mounts.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>off-topic
PM the one you want to help you next time on this one.

I also think that the delay could easily startle those that have started WoW some time ago...I started a few weeks ago so that's probably why I don't bother :eek:

garet10

Reaction score
maybe there is a calander I can look at on the web page. I'll check it out my self or when I log on to WoW today.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
WARNING Thread Necromancy:

The Ahn'Qiraj gates is a one time event per server. The Event opened to new raid instances; The Temple of Anh'Qiraj (AKA AQ40, tougher than BWL or of similar difficulty) and The Ruins of Anh'Qiraj (AKA AQ20, tougher than AQ20 and harder than some 40man raid bosses in MC).

The Spider Mount went to ONE or TWO players in a server, usually the top players in the top guilds (these can be used anywhere I beleive). There are other bug mounts that you can get THAT CAN ONLY BE USED INSIDE AQ40 but no-where else. But then again you can also do a model change to make it look like your on a bug mount (Client side only, meaning only you can see it, other players just see your normal mount).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.