Good vs. Evil

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
450g? Claws of attack +12 dmg are 500g. Would you rather pay 450g and have +1 to all stats or pay 50g more and have +12 dmg. I left the tomes prices as they are (default). If the tome of knowledge is 450g, no one will buy it.
From the many times that I've played the map, no problems arose from the pricing of the tomes.

The tomes should be cheaper if the Tome of Knowledge is to be balanced. I can buy like 5 of those tomes at a 75% discount :rolleyes:. Eah regular tome cost 150 gold, the Tome of Knowledge cost 200 gold. You can get +1 to all stats for 200 gold, but if you buy seperate tomes, it would cost 450 gold!

I suggest against tomes, they always lead to rigging n stuff. Avoid tomes being cheap.

I really don't get what you mean :confused:.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well, it seems when tomes are cheap, later on in the game you always get more money. So people just mass their main attribute, and if it's agility then they do some gay pwnage... If it's intelligence, they are screwed.

salem

Reaction score
Well, it seems when tomes are cheap, later on in the game you always get more money. So people just mass their main attribute, and if it's agility then they do some gay pwnage... If it's intelligence, they are screwed.

not really, spamming intel isn't a bad thing. or strength. There are many strategies for each.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
While it's nice to say "no problems have come up yet", that doesn't mean that none ever will. It won't take long for people to realize, hey, I can just buy this tome a bunch, and since it's cheaper, my hero will be really uber pretty soon. Item prices need to be worked out very carefully, to make sure things are balanced. For example, you said "why would someone pay 450 gold for a tome, when they can buy this item and add 15 attack?" Well, the item may have more bang for your buck, but that's how it should be. You can only get 6 items, so the expense doesn't count for as much. Tome, however, you can get as many as you want, so the price works much differently.

Corleone

Reaction score
This map's quite cool, and I like the way the units get stronger every few minutes. There's just a lack of heroes atm though, but I hope you'll add some more soon.

Once I figured out that how to give my creeps skills, I destroyed all the enemy towers in about 2 minutes and flooded the evil boss with about 120 creeps. :p

salem

Reaction score
The pricing needs work, the current prices were arbitrary just to have a playable map.

There's just a lack of heroes atm though
Do you mean, there should be more models or different types of heroes (as in hero on horse or flying hero or whatever) ?
What do you think that the map is lacking, in detail if you can please.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.