Goth's High Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I have to finish writing it :p And right now, my comp's a bit screwed up and I need to reinstall MS Word before I can download chapters 1-13 back onto my comp from my e-mail.

If you wanna drop me your e-mail, I can forward the chapters to you :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
We've been having technical difficulties since Krys' computer sucks -.- She's still working on comic #6, but it's not her fault and it really can't be helped. We apologize and hope you can bear with us for this down time. We plan on having the comic out THIS Sunday :)

Don't forget to check out the forums. And VOTE for us! The last two links in my signature are Voting links to help promote the comic :) It takes 2 minutes, you DO NOT have to sign up for anything, and it is 100% FREE!

DM Cross

Reaction score
New something something I made. Enjoy. Comment.

CharacterProfile-Kevin.jpg

DM Cross

Reaction score
I need your help. VOTE!

Guys, it's the first day of a new month. I REALLY need your help with this. I'll +rep you if you post about it, too.

My online comic, Goth's High, has two sites that rank it by votes. I need you guys to vote as many times as you can. You can vote once per day, and since it's a new month, the votes were reset. Lots of quick votes = REALLY low ranks for at least awhile. I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Here's the links for both sites:

Top Web Comics:
http://topwebcomics.com/vote/5149/default.aspx

Buzz Comix:
http://www.buzzcomix.net/in.php?id=Seth E Cericus

Thanks a ton! Like I said, post that you've voted and I'll +rep you asap :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Did ya really vote? Cause if you did, I'll rep you, but I don't know if your "jk"s were to the "Voted" or the "Feed me!" :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I may have the greatest news I've ever heard...

So, for those of you who READ GH.com, you should know that we try to update once a week... Every Sunday. However, in recent weeks (like the past 2-3 comics) we've been having issues with getting comics done on time. Kraven didn't draw them fast enough... Krys' computer gave her issues with the photoshopping. Other personal events that just got in the way.

But now. It's all over. (Well, for now anyway XD) The comic that should have come out today is actually finished. 100% photoshopped with color and text. I just need Rin to get his rear-end online so he can put it up :) HOWEVER!

The big news is. That I just finished photoshopping NEXT WEEK'S COMIC! :eek: AND! Kraven should have done SOME work on the comic for the NEXT WEEK AFTER THAT! Which I may photoshop as well, to give Krys a chance to rest from being seriously frustrated at photoshop. Meaning within the next week, we may be a week and a half - two weeks AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! :eek:

It makes me happy :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth, plz look at your SM thread, I have a suggestion...

---------------------
1,700 posts!!! WOOT!!!

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
does ur comic comes with covers if it does can i like draw one of them plz im good at drawing(very good indead) i juz like drawing btw doesnt really matter if u dont want it.... :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
does ur comic comes with covers if it does can i like draw one of them plz im good at drawing(very good indead) i juz like drawing btw doesnt really matter if u dont want it.... :D

1) Yes, we do covers for every season of comics :) This is our first cover art, which displays some of the main characters of Season 1.

CoverArt-Colored.jpg

Role call:
On top of the school, left to right: Chris, Kevin, Sarah
In front of the school, left to right: Kim, Kenny, Koral

2) However, Kraven draws the covers :)

3) You're always allowed to do fan art XD The only problem you might have with that is that you don't know enough about the characters and all their dirty little secrets >D Yet!

Tongoll, I'll rep you in just oooone, sec :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
LOL! It's not a swastika... It's just creases in his pants... We didn't even notice it, that's why it didn't get edited out XD

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, you might want to fix that. I mean, it looks like one, and his hand motions don't help it not look like one ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, I was honestly thinking of doing some clean up on the older comics, so if I do, that'll be the first thing on my list to correct XD

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i watched "the producers" last night, man that movie was funny.

Adulf Elezibeth Hitler was a great dancer.

soo the new comic is up correct?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Nope, cause me and Rin, the webmaster keep missing each other -.- However, we do plan on getting it up later today :) Damn these odd problems!

On another note, we're actually ahead of schedule as NEXT SUNDAY's comic was finished last night XD But you'll all have to wait >D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Rinpun is the webmaster. He alone has administrative access to the www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh site, so he actually uploads the comics to the site. I run the forum, and the myspace page. That's all XD When we can't find him, we can't put the comic up.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i can see that as a problem, but then.......

why not post a temporary submission in the forums? or myspace page (DONT MAKE ME GO TO MYSPACE! :( ).

you know what really freaks me out on my space.

it isnt the fake pics, i expect that. its when they try and make themselvs look sexy or cool or something with there REAL PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.