Goth's High Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
im sorry but i have to ask this. how many freckin invision addons did u make i mean jessus! navigation bar etc.

llol i dont use soo many. i leave it at a say box affiliation acrol. announcements, the baisics.

nice job :)

p.s if you ever want any info on japanese mythical creatures ask me i have like a 3 foot tall stack of papers on them.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Eh... All we really did was the skin and the navigation bar. What else did we add? :confused:

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Seth found the Ghost's skin, I edited it to match, and I then added the navigation bar. There's nothing else we added on.

Siefer

Reaction score
Looks interesting. :)
I'm thinking about joining, but I am apart of so many forums already. I'm sure a couple of them are wondering where I've gone.
Of course, it's mostly WoW and the map I'm working on's fault. Mostly WoW. I have barely any time for my map now :(

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
isnt siefer that one guy from final fantasy? the one with the white coat?

yea im part of 2 forums. i do9nt even think iv posted once on yours. its hard to multi task forums. lol.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Naw, ya haven't posted yet :) But that's cool, even just gettin' members is helpful. Good for stats :p

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
iv been meaning tyo ask this for a while now. and i think i should post this question becuz im shure others have thought of this.

what do we call you know? alexander or seth?

..........................................................................................................
umm.......... did you use the runescape skin and edit it?
ua.gif
offtopic.gif
lol jk jk.

DM Cross

Reaction score
LOL!

Alexander is a character from a book I write. A book I write under the pen name Seth Edgar Cericus :) Thus, I typically use Seth as my screen name. However, I only thought about it within the past year or two.

Anyway, it's preference really. Seth or Alexander, it's up to you :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
For those who don't know, we didn't update last Sunday. Lots of stuff going on. My parents went on vacation from Mon-Thurs, so I was stuck house-sitting. The storyboard didn't get done til Tuesday, and Kraven didn't get his hands on it til Wednesday... Plus, I didn't have access to a scanner til like, Fridayish... (Not that I had the comic til Saturday afternoon, or so...)

Anyway, we're going to update on Sunday, we hope, with comic 4! :)

But for now, I wanna say thanks to all our TH members, because we just hit 50 members :) And we're over 3,000 posts! Very proud of that... Here's to 50 more members, and another 3,000 posts!

(But... DID YOU VOTE TODAY?! Please vote as often as you can... You can vote again every 24 hours)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I was member 50 ^^ lol

50 members and 3000 posts is quite impressive, looks like this site is off to a good future.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Speaking of which, we have another public poll for a new sub-forum... A sort of "Scary Story Telling" forum, based on an old show called Are You Afraid of the Dark?.

If you're interested, just check out here and vote. You don't have to sign up to vote, but I'd recommend it :)

(Did you VOTE for Goth's High today?)

Siefer

Reaction score
Seth said:
Naw, ya haven't posted yet :) But that's cool, even just gettin' members is helpful. Good for stats :p
K, in that case I'll join, but I can't guarantee I will post or catch up on everything that much.
The role-playing forum looks interesting (I am a big fan of RP-ing) although I'm not sure if I'll be able to contribute because I'd have to pick a thread to read to catch up with what you guys are doing/what the story's about.
Also, I remember "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" Just as I was beginning to think I was the only one. :D
Point is, the comic is only just starting (on the site), but it seems funny and like it has a lot of potential. The forums also seem interesting. And, I'll try my best to aid Goth High's journey to greatness.
*bows*
*curtain falls*

DM Cross

Reaction score
Awesome :) Thanks, hope to see ya on...

ALSO! For those of you who know about the Voting thing we have going on with two comic-rating sites, EVERY MONTH, they start from scratch. Meaning if we can get a lot of votes, REALLY EARLY and REALLY FAST, we may be able to stay on the first few pages for at least awhile, hopefully getting some new members along the way!

SO PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING TWO LINKS, and then the buttons on the page that'll come up to confirm your vote :) It'd mean a great deal to us!

Top Web Comics

Buzz Comix

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
if your looking for a post count, then why not add a spamm section? just label it spammers central and let it run wild.

with games such as 1,000 where peaple post one digit each till the hit 1000

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I do hope your kidding. Goth's High has more than enough posts. It needs even more active members right now.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
rin pun.... your post count is allmost 3,000 and thats about the amount that goths high has.

but who cares.i just want to know when the next comic comes out. i keep getting the nutty meeting as the last comic soo im guessing the next one isnt done yet.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Actually, GH has only been up since mid July. So not even 2 months have passed, yet. I happen to think 50 members and 3.4k + posts is pretty damn nice :)

We've been adding sections as we see fit. We're currently seeing the urge for the Are You Afraid of the Dark section. We also are trying to get more artists on the site, so we can expand our art sections.

Me and Krys are working on a surprise for our role-players, but it won't be up til we get some more members, who we want to be more active :)

Rin's right... We've got a good amount of posts for a new site, we just need some of our older members to get more active, or just get new, active members! :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
COMIC 4 IS OUT!

Check it.

www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh

Also, we've finally gotten all the pages on the comic site up and runnin'. Previously, Contact, Cast and Links didn't work, but they all do now :) WOO for Rin!

Krave came up with this week's comic's idea. So... :cool: :shades: Less work for me.

Scanning at a higher resolution fixed how pixelly the comic was before :) It came out a LOT better!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
........................... you just killed the main charecter.......... how are you going to explain how he lives?? i mean he got stabbed on the head after he fell down.....

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, in the panel before-hand, the sword is in the ground :D He just fell down next to it.

Anyway, you'll see what happens to Kevin later on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.