Goth's High Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Hey guys. Guess what. Me and Krys got a little surprise for you ;)

Next time you go into the Role-Playing area, take a look right at the top of the forum. There should be a BIG surprise there :) Two sub forums. BUT WHAT OF, YOU ASK?!

Why, our in-the-works CAMPAIGN ROLE-PLAYING FORUMS! WOO! Yeah, basically what that means is that once me and Krys are done adding all the information we have to write, and we get some more members, we're going to open those two forums up for posting. Essentially, what they are is scenarios that we've made up. Race guidelines, some more specific rules for you guys to make games in. :)

Now, what are the two campaigns?

First one is from Krys. Way of the Blade, a story she's working on! In a world where what you are is determined by the life track that you follow, few fear to break the molds of those that come before them. But there is a land that is everything one isn't. Where does your alligeance fall? Very cool!

The second is from me. If anyone here has read Corruption, you'll know that's book 6 in a 10 book series known as the Blood War! In a world torn between the Humans, Guardians, Hunters, Witches and the many races of Undead, there are many adventures to be had for those brave enough to go outside.

For now, you guys can't post ;) We're still gettin' it ready. But I'm an asshole, so I'm teasing you all by letting you read as we write :p Check in those forums for random spastic updates to the threads, or just new threads in general :)

(And vote! Links in my signature)

DM Cross

Reaction score
We just hit 40 votes for Top Web Comics, and 36 for Buzz Comix :) That's pretty cool for the first week of the month! But we STILL NEED MORE! Gotta ask ya people to vote EVERY 24 HOURS!

Someone asked me "Why should I vote?" recently, so here's why:

1) It shows support. When I vote and I see 2 other votes since the last time I voted, that doesn't show me a lot of support for the comic. When I see 10, well, that's support! :)

2) It helps promote the site. Online comic artists join these sites and submit their comics to PROMOTE themselves. Some people actually find online comics from sites like these. And the more you vote, the better ranking we get. The better ranking we get, the higher we are on the page. So far we've remained on page 2 for some time, which is a lot better than last month. But we're slowly drifting toward the bottom of the page, so I need you guys to do me a favor and vote as often as possible!

3) It might help bring in members to the forum. When people click on the link on the ranking site, they go to the comic page. From there, they might visit the forum and they might join up. That's good for us, because that shows us interest in what we're doing here, and motivates us even more to continue what we're doing. It shows us that we are providing some kind of humor into at least a few people's lives.

SO VOTE! VOTE! And VOTE SOME MORE!

To vote, click the last two links in my signature, please :) Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

On a side note, the storyboard was done this past Monday night. However, Kraven just got it today, so we might cut it close with the deadline this week.

Also, school has started here in SR, NJ, and while that doesn't mean much for me, it does occupy Kraven and Krys til 2:15, not to mention some time after when you consider homework. Also, they both work part time, so they're schedules are a bit tighter these days.

However, fret not, because we all still love making the comic and will gladly bring it to you as quickly as we can :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
We're going to try some incentive :)

From now on, when you guys vote, you can post here. Once. Only once.

And I will rep you for it. Once. And only once.

But maybe that'll give you guys an idea about voting :) You are, after all, helping me with something :) And Rep is the reward. So, give it a thought.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Jindo said:
Well, I kept forgetting to vote and laying it off, I only just did.

And you only just got repped for it :p Thanks.

Jindo said:
I be posting some more images up on the site soon ;).

Woo! Always welcoming new art stuff :) Thanks again.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sorry, but once again, we're going to have to skip a Sunday for comic updates.

Kraven was busy at a family gathering. Thus, he couldn't work on the comic and is just now starting it, actually.

I was out of town, taking care of sick family. Thus, I couldn't do much work on the comic, either.

So hopefully we'll have it AT THE LATEST by next Sunday. Kraven's voiced his desire to turn the comic updates bi-weekly, but I'm going to do everything and anything I have to to make sure you guys get your comic updates every week as often as possible :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
That's right, COMIC NUMBAH FIVE IS UP, BABY!

A Deadly Meeting. Sarah makes her debut! And lemme tell ya, she don't like the new kid >S Check it!

Interesting facts:

The idea to do the "Matrix spoof" was Kraven's idea. Otherwise, it would have just been about Sarah being introduced to Kevin.

Krys got to take a break. I got the comic this morning and photoshopped it before school.

This comic was a pain in the ass. I have to upload it about 4 times because me and Rin kept noticing errors -.-

This comic is the first and last time we use photoshop's text bubbles... Me no likes.

CHECK IT!

TO THE COMIC!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i read the comics whenever they come out, via email. this one was cool. i rate it a 3/5

why, it lacked "it" i dont know what but i just know it lacked "it"
allso the charecters dont seem that evil or mean soo far lol. they look like a happy bunch.

and wheres this post in the IF skinzone well the user name who put it down was a unregistered but called himself

_seth_ did you ever goo there?

DM Cross

Reaction score
... Kevin wanted to take over the school. Chris sliced off Kevin's arm. Sarah almost took his head off. They're nice? And happy? :D

I don't remember exactly where in the IFSkinZone it was posted, but it was under the name "Ghost".

And the buttons are custom made by Sqrage and Jimpy :)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
nice i give them props then, nice work. ill + rep them later.

!!! omg i finally have 2 blocks of rep!

and where did you guys get the nav bar add onn for your forums?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Rinpun wrote the programming for it, but you add it to Boarder Wrappers in the Admin CP of InvisionFree.com forum sites :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Seth said:
Rinpun wrote the programming for it, but you add it to Boarder Wrappers in the Admin CP of InvisionFree.com forum sites :D

i know, iv worked alot with invision free, its a great forum maker.

did you guys make the skin or was it premade? lol in the thread right after this one is my forum.

DM Cross

Reaction score
We edited a pre-made skin :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, it was called "ghost", so I doubt it was on Runescape :p

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
.... lol.

i just spent the past 24 h watching hellsing.

its a anime sieries about vampires. i re-watch it everynow and then.
aanyways, now i cant stop thinking about how badly i want too be a vampire.

Vampires should be the strongest race in the rp... becouse they are gods forced into human bodies after all. or thats one of the myths on them. demon gods.

I want too be a Vampire, too be Eternally young, and too be able too countrol ghouls and creat new vampires!

anyways, i wanted too comment on vampire and the RP.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I know what Hellsing is, it's one of my favorite anime/mangas :p I have like 4 of the manga books and I once had all 13 episodes downloaded for the anime.

In one of the campaign Role-Plays, Blood War, Vampires are the strongest due to my love for Vampires :D

(Blood Wars is also a book series I'm writing/the title of the last book IN the series, and it mostly follows the life of Alexander Stinda, who goes from human to vampire fledgling, to head of his own blood line, to assassin, to comatose to re-born vampire, to becoming the Father Vampire and ruling over half of North America, which he renamed the Deadlands.)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Seth said:
(Blood Wars is also a book series I'm writing/the title of the last book IN the series, and it mostly follows the life of Alexander Stinda, who goes from human to vampire fledgling, to head of his own blood line, to assassin, to comatose to re-born vampire, to becoming the Father Vampire and ruling over half of North America, which he renamed the Deadlands.)

WoW are you making the sieries? or did some one else start it and never finish? cuz that sounds like my kinda book!

by the way you know that now there is

hellsing the 13 epi sieies
hellsing ultimate
hellsing OVA (i dont know why it has OVA but it does. i dont think it makes no sennse too have it like that sense its not a OVA.)

DM Cross

Reaction score
I came up with the series and I'm writing the entire thing :) Corruption is currently book 6, but it's the first one I started writing. It's 13/20ish chapters done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.