World Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk'

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Blarg, I did not care to read the article.

It's quite simple. You are using their service (yes I know you're paying). It is known to be a 'state of panic' where anything slightly suggestive of violence (even nudity) can cause you to not go on a plane. Simply wear a plain shirt, or maybe even wear it inside out. If you really want to keep your shirt on, drive.

I still think it's ridiculous for the reason that the USA airlines have been found inept at security; several people have videotaped illegal items being taken through with ease. If you are going to be awful at security, you might as well let them keep their shirt on.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
In that case, since one airport, or security fails at his/her/their job, remove all security and let everyone board on with whatever they want.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You really might as well at this point, I really don't feel secure knowing that someone really could do something. The fact that someone isn't attacking also says something.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I sense an air of paranoia over this whole shebang, paticularly Seb!'s post. Yes, there is a threat from terrorism right now, but there has always been a threat from terrorism; in the last few decades, the UK was targetted frequently by the IRA (we were attacked more times in a few months by them than we have been by the current nutters).

Paticularly
The fact that someone isn't attacking also says something.
sounds bad. It's like you're expecting terrorism as an everyday occurance, and when it's not happening, there's some big plot in the works. Seriously, lighten up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.