• Its ok

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Its stupid

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

crystalguard

Reaction score
What the...?

Hay Dargoth why is the map procted if it's procted then i can't look at it or play it because i have a sh#$y computer and i also have no idea how to get into a procted map :banghead: :mad: :nuts: ?????????????????????????
can you please e-mail me the actule map i wont show it to anyone and i really want to see it.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
What? The map is protected??? Crap! I would've transported the stuff for Dargoth, but it's protected?!?

crystalguard

Reaction score
???

Hay dose anyone have any idea where Dargoth is i haveent seen him on warcraft lately and he hasent been posting here since a while ago( 7 days sofar ) Thanatos_820 do you have any idea where he is?:confused:

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Nope, I have no idea where on earth he is. Everyone seems a bit inactive today because of the holidays coming around.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
been a while

it has been a while, havent been on warcraft and the forums for some time. I have been busy, with holidays and such, i have quite a few school projects to work on now and this jan-feb.
try this http://files.filefront.com//;6451320;;/

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, let me open this and fix things up like how I did with the other one. So, please be patient :D.

EDIT:

Uhh....Dargoth....are you sure you have made much progress since the last time I tried to fix it up? All I can see is that you added a few heroes, 1 item, enhanced map size, and did very little terrain. Dargoth, what have you been doing specificly after creating this thread? If it's school then I understand but if it's something else then.....you're probably never going to get this done by the next 3 months.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
im sorry for any misunderstanding, when i first posted this project i added a significant amount things to the map since i edited it. Then i remembered to post the map which did have the improvements, but i was must have forgotten how much work i have completed since then . I have not had much time to sit down and actually work on this project, and i do not know when i will. But i really dont know where to start on the terraining. @Thantos_820: Go ahead and submit me the map with what ever improvements you made, after i check it out i will get back to you. From then i will probably halt project until i say otherwise.
Again i apologize for any misunderstanding and confusion i may have caused and for any blunders i made.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
http://files.filefront.com/HellFire_Battlegroundsw3x/;6462942;;/fileinfo.html

I modified this a bit and added a hero who can cast a neat spell. The hero was based off of a Pandaren Brewmaster and added a new, cool spell: Alcohol Bomb.

Alcohol Bomb is a spell based off of acid bomb but has neat impact missle and effect. The Pandaren of Fire throws a flask of alcohol (Drunken Haze Missle) which will explode upon impact (Added Incinerate's Explosion, Drunken Haze's Haze, and an explosion effect). But, I forgot to change the spell's name from Acid Bomb to Alcohol Bomb. Hope you like the spell :D!

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
i havent tested it yet, but i opened it up. Looks pretty good :) Ill let everyone know when i start to put in progress in the map. Untill then, any thing you add to the map wont override any extra work i added. Thats if you decide to add any extra work, which im not saying you have to.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I' going to add a few more things into it okay :D. Maybe I should do some of the terrain and whatever.

Off-Topic: YES! I got an unprotected DotA~! (But I'm not stealing it, just wanna look at the stuff that's all in JASS :p).

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
hero's pretty good. Let me know if you are going to terrain or not, i might add that hero, that you gave me idea for, in my map.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I did some terrain and extended the river's limits from the well to the other side. I also made a path/trail along the battlefield that goes through the middle, in a verticle path.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Hay dargoth, or thanatos, i was just wondering how much of the map is compleate? Since i can't look at the map ( My Fault Dargoth, i moved all my Wc3 files around and it courpet them so it's my fault) i cant figure it out. and i am not going to try any way. Hopfully i get the map sooner or later.

Anyway i was just wondering, you dont really need to answer because i can wait.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hay dargoth, or thanatos, i was just wondering how much of the map is compleate? Since i can't look at the map ( My Fault Dargoth, i moved all my Wc3 files around and it courpet them so it's my fault) i cant figure it out. and i am not going to try any way. Hopfully i get the map sooner or later.

Anyway i was just wondering, you dont really need to answer because i can wait.

You can open it of course, there's no protection (Which is good becuase Dargoth wouldn't have this much complete until a few weeks or months) for the map, so you can view progress, we're basically exchanging map progress using File Front.

S

sniperz

nice map though. btw

thanathos. bad news lol... if u see epicwar.com famous rpg maps like defiance/mc has been.. hxxxked lol....well this means every1 here got to be careful.

ok for my imperial map i might juz stop around 3.9 as finale.. lol cant bear to see if the map >< so juz be cautious lol.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Yeah, we're going slow on this one with Dargoth inactive.

There's a FF Forever hacked, some trying to hack NOTD Aftermath, some trying to hack Hokage Ninja EN, a hacked DotA Allstars (Triggers are all in JASS), and other hacked maps.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
i should be able to start working on the map this weekend but with exams theres no telling. But after i finish my science fair project, ill have much more time to work on it. I'm aiming for releasing a beta version by June, but theres not telling.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
hey thantos, send me what ever you have on the map now, and ill work on it friday night.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
thanks alot for all the help. I like the idea with the terrain. It gives an idea for were the teams would start out and stuff. Ill be sure to give you credit in the map. I would give you rep but i have to spread it some more first :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.