• Its ok

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Its stupid

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
In the depths of the earth, there is a land of unquenchable fire. It is known as "hell". In this "hell" there is a battle between the many fiery and demonic lifeforms. Do you think you have what it takes to fight in these fiery battles in hell? In hell fire battlegrounds, you can choose from a selection of fiery, demonic, and ghastly heroes, and fight the enemies in the landscapes of hell, with many different game play modes.
I'm working on this arena. --Edit: i have decided not to do the following:
I am going to completely re-skin the warcaft3 race council/border thing, to make it look more hellish and lava like.

Any ideas are appreciated. I need ideas for heroes, lots of ability's, and such.
wc3scrnshotbd6.jpg

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have ideas that may help but can't yet
reply first then maybe I can give you the ideas...

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Go to my Search-an-Idea thread, and search for the Fire section, in abilities. You'll find lots of fire ideas there, and I will update it every once in a while!

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Hero Update

I have One more hero added in, and a couple ideas. The hero is a Ghost Necromancer

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Ideas, suggestions

I need some ideas and suggestions so please post in this thread, id be very much appreciated .
----------------------------------------------------
So far the Abilities are
Rock Fall- The Inferno slams the ground causing rocks to fall down on nearby enemies. ( for the molten inferno)
------------
The Soul Lord's: Soul Storm- calls upon waves of souls that damage nearby enemies.
Spirit Aura- Creates an aura of spirits that drain the life of nearby enemies and return the life energy to the Soul Lord's HP.
------------
Lava Warrior's: Lava Strike- The Lava Warrior strikes with such explosive force that when he attacks, the damage explodes on enemy units near the attacked unit.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I'll help!

Hero: Volcanus
Class: Hell's Spawn
Model: Firelord
Sound: Firelord
Attachments: Minor Human Fires on Hands
Attributes:
Str: 19
Agi: 23
Int: 26
Spells: Firebolt, Demon Spawn, Flash Fire, and Blast Burn.

Firebolt: Cost 75/90/105 Mana. Cooldown is 15/18/21 seconds.

Volcanus summons a bolt of fire and shoots it at an enemy, stunning it and causing damage.

Level 1: Volcanus shoots an enemy, causing 90 damage and stunning it for 2 seconds.
Level 2: Volcanus shoots an enemy, causing 180 damage and stunning it for 4 seconds.
Level 3: Volcanus shoots an enemy, causing 270 damage and stunning it for 6 seconds.

Demon Spawn: Cost 120/140/160 Mana. Cooldown is 25/30/35 seconds.

Volcanus can take part of his body to create a Demon Spawn, sacrificing some of his own hit points. The Demon Spawn can divide itself every few hits and reseting the lifespan to a new one.

Level 1: Volcanus sacrifices 5% of hit hit points to summon a 500 hit point Demon with 18-21 damage and 1 armor. Every 20th attack, the Spawn divides.
Level 2: Volcanus sacrifices 8% of hit hit points to summon a 800 hit point Demon with 23-27 damage and 2 armor. Every 18th attack, the Spawn divides.
Level 3: Volcanus sacrifices 11% of hit hit points to summon a 1100 hit point Demon with 31-36 damage and 3 armor. Every 16th attack, the Spawn divides.

Flash Fire: Cost 100/110/120 Mana. Cooldown is 15/14/13 seconds.

Volcanus whips up a large flame and sends it straight toward enemy units in the way, damaging them in a line.

Level 1: Volcanus sends a wall of fire at a target point, dealing 100 damage in a line.
Level 2: Volcanus sends a wall of fire at a target point, dealing 150 damage in a line.
Level 3: Volcanus sends a wall of fire at a target point, dealing 200 damage in a line.

Blast Burn: Cost 200 Mana. Cooldown is 240 seconds.

Volcanus charges into a great fire and unleashes a ring of fire from his body, dealing severe damage to himself and enemies. This is a suicidal type spell that reduces Volcanus' stats by a little for a few seconds if he survives. This spell deals 450 damage in a 700 AoE and reduces all attributes by 5 to Volcanus for 45 seconds.

Hero: Ifrit
Class: Hell's Demon
Model: Wolf (Red Color)
Sound: Spirit Wolf
Attachments: Doom Guard's horns on head and Minor Human Fires over some parts of body
Attributes:
Str: 28
Agi: 16
Int: 17
Spells: Meteor Strike, Volcano, Overheat, and Hellfire.

Meteor Strike: Cost 100/120/140 Mana. Cooldown is 12/15/18 seconds.

Ifrit summons a great ball of fire and rocks and shoots it at a target unit, dealing a lot of damage and AoE damage to those nearby.

Level 1: Ifrit summons a large ball of rock and fire from his mouth and shoots it at a target unit, causing 90 damage and 40 AoE damage to those nearby.
Level 2: Ifrit summons a large ball of rock and fire from his mouth and shoots it at a target unit, causing 135 damage and 70 AoE damage to those nearby.
Level 3: Ifrit summons a large ball of rock and fire from his mouth and shoots it at a target unit, causing 180 damage and 110 AoE damage to those nearby.

Volcano: Cost 120/135/150 Mana. Cooldown is 20/18/16 seconds.

Ifrit uses his demonic powers to raise a volcano from the Earth's core, damaging any unit who are near the volcano. The volcano lasts 10 seconds.

Level 1: Ifrit summons a volcano that sprays 5 waves of 5 boulders, each dealing 50 damage and stuns for 1 second.
Level 2: Ifrit summons a volcano that sprays 5 waves of 10 boulders, each dealing 75 damage and stuns for 1.2 seconds.
Level 3: Ifrit summons a volcano that sprays 5 waves of 15 boulders, each dealing 100 damage and stuns for 1.4 seconds.

Overheat: Cost 150/170/190 Mana. Cooldown is 25/30/35 seconds.

Ifrit stores a lot of heat in his body and unleashes a explosion of fire, dealing severe damage to those who get caught. This ability lowers all of Ifrit's attributes by a little for 15 seconds.

Level 1: Ifrit lets out a explosion of fire, dealing 150 damage in a AoE of 500. This lowers all of Ifrit's attributes by 2.
Level 2: Ifrit lets out a explosion of fire, dealing 200 damage in a AoE of 600. This lowers all of Ifrit's attributes by 4.
Level 3: Ifrit lets out a explosion of fire, dealing 250 damage in a AoE of 700. This lowers all of Ifrit's attributes by 6.

Hellfire: Cost 280 Mana. Cooldown is 360 seconds.

As the Demon of Hell, Ifrit can summon a huge sphere of flame and shoots it at all enemies in a AoE of 500. The sphere makes all damaged enemies float into the a pilar of flame and Ifrit pounds the ground to cause an eruption. The land on the ground with only 5% of their hit points left. They are stunned for 3 seconds after landing.

Hope this helps.

EDIT:

I'll come back on Friday (GMT -8:00 (3 Something... PM)) because of school.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Lava Lord

Thanks that helps, for the lava hero, ill used my lava model as shown in the screen shot above, the wolf, i don't know ill have to see, Good ideas thanks, ill be sure to credit you if i use them.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ill probably have some items, i don't know where id put the shops, since im not making it two teams, that have their own base thing.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay it's been a while since I've repied to you. So, to pay back for your patience, here's a few items.

Pyromancer's Tome: Cost 600 Gold

A tome filled with spells of which a pyromancer can control.

Stats:
Spellbook

-Fire Bolt: Cost 80 Mana.
Shoots a ball of fire which deals 90 damage and stuns for 3 seconds.

-Immolate: Cost 50 Mana.
Summons a flame that wraps around the body, burning down its cell's structure to heal. Deals 100 damage over 10 seconds.

-Incinerate: Cost 100 Mana.
Casts a ball of fire that burns the enemy. Deals 20 damage per second for 5 seconds. If the enemy is killed with this effect still on, the enemy will explode, dealing 30 damage to all nearby units.

-Holy Fire
Summons a ball of holy fire that will chain up to 3 targets, dealing 100 damage to each one.

-Fire Entanglation: Cost 100 Mana.
Summons a flame that will encase the enemy in living flames, trapping the enemy to make it unable to move. Deals 15 damage per second and lasts 10 seconds.

Heart of Flames: Cost 500 Gold

A heart filled with searing fire that will increase the life-force of the hero.

Stats:
+125 Hitpoints
+1 Hitpoint Regeneration

Molten Stone: Cost 475 Gold

A stone of molten fire that energizes the hero with energy when properly worn.

Stats:
+130 Mana
+1 Mana Renegeration

Hell's Design: Cost 2000 Gold

A weapon made of adamantine material forged by the demons of Hell itself. This weapon is incredibly sharp and rarely used by most warriors.

Stats:
+45 Damage
+3 Armor
+15% Cleave
+5% Critical (3x)

I'll update later....

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
BUMP!

Hey Dargoth, I've done some fixing up on your beta map so you wouldn't have to waste a few minutes working. Hope that that helps you as you progress. I was feeling charitable so I spent a few minutes for your map. Hope you didn't mind :D! I've fixed up a few minor typos, added 6 new items for you, and did some other things with the map. Stupid attachment limit! If you have MSN, I'll send it to you (I'm not sure if I can e-mail you if I have MSN while you have AIM, Yahoo!, or ICQ and not MSN)

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
i got a better idea, upload it to a file sharing site then just give me the link, by posting or pm. You could use file share, if you dont have membership you can still upload it. like this http://files.filefront.com//;6408285;;/
see that wasnt that hard.
--------------------------
one more thing, my map has been updated since i submited it here, so its going to be difficult to transfer what ever you added. i just kinda need help with terain, but i may use some of the heros if you made them.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Hay, Dargoth i have a hero idea if you are still acepting them but anyway here,

Hell Beserker
Model-Chaos Orc Beserker(unused orc modle[ Units\Demon\ChaosOrcRange\ChaosOrcRange.mdx] For some reason the icon file dosent work so i wont post it, just use the Phionix Icon or something)
Stats:
Str- 18
Intl- 22
Agi- 20

Spells: Beserking Punch, Hells Blast, Madd Dash,
Blaze of fury

Beserking Punch- The Hell Beserker Punches targeted unit with all his might, Dealing X amount of damage +Cripling and Stunnng the Target.
Level 1-150 Damage 5 second cripple and 1 second stun-150 mana cost
Level 2-200 Damage 7 second cripple and 3 second stun-100mana cost
level 3-250 damage 9 second cripple and 5 second stun-50 mana cost

Hells Blast- the Hell Beserker channels X amount of mana into a charged ball of demonic Power and then Hurling it at the trageted unit dealing X Damage.
Level 1-75 damage- 25 mana cost
Level 2-125 Damage- 50Mana cost
Level 3 175 Damage- 75 Mana cost

Madd Dash- a sudden burst of engery giving the hell beserker X% Speed Incress for 50 Seconds
Level 1- 10% Speed Incress 15 Mana cost
Level 2- 15% Speed Incress 20 Mana cost
Level 3- 20% Speed Incress 25 Mana cost

Blaze of Fury-The Hell Beserkers Body goes into such physical strain from the Beserk force withen him, his body suddenly releaces all that engery into one massive fire ball spreading out from his body in all directions dealing 250 Damage to anything cought in it's path, also dealing 100 damage to himself. But with the sudden Stress Relive The Hell Beserker gains +10 on all stats for 20 seconds ( Durring this 20 second period all other skills for the hell beserker are disabled)

Details
Minor Night Elf or Orc Fire on feet
Illidan Foot Print Thing

Final
Dargoth i couldent think of a good name so you pick the name :D.
Melee Unit w/ Phionix Projictal attack for takeing down air units.
Voice- Rexar or Thrall or one of the farseers from the Founding of Doutar Campaine.
Attack Sound- Medium Slice
(Most things for the character can be changed inorder to fit to your map[ but keep the model it looks cool :D
I would have attached a screen shot of the model but it's to big for me to put on :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.