help idea/how to make it

Stefanman

Reaction score
I got spell Another Dimension. No need to explain what it does,but i need to make somehow special effect for player who uses that spell,so it looks like he is in another dimension. How to do that,is there a way to change color of everything what only 1 player sees.
i need it to look creepy for player that use another dimension,if u get my meaning.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i think u cant do that, the only thing i suggest is moving the unit to a place where u want

Stefanman

Reaction score
"i think u cant do that, the only thing i suggest is moving the unit to a place where u want"
wtf r u talking 'bout?

"Try a cinematic filter"
yes,cinematic filter could work,but only if it could be afecting 1 player (the one who uses another dimension)

Stefanman

Reaction score
yes, i know that ,but how can i indicate for which player to show filter,that is what was i asking.

Reaction score
You must use the GetLocalPlayer() function to determine for which player the filter function will run.

If you create a player variable called "Local_Player" and then add the custom script "set udg_Local_Player = GetLocalPlayer()" to your map initialization, you will be able to use the condition "Local_Player equal to (Player who is supposed to have the filter)" in your trigger. Make sure you don't change anything to do with the gamestate if you are using Local_Player conditions, or your map will desync.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.