Help with Passive Spell Ideas!

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Hi! I am working on a Harry Potter AoS map and I would like to get some creative ideas wich passive abillities I can use. Make the ideas as simple as possible and never annything I have to do in Jass ;) Would be pleased for answers!

Vylatin

Reaction score
Divine Pressence
All nearby friendly units will regenerate hp equal to (xx * your intelligence) when casting a spell
Lvl 1 - 0.25 * your intelligence.
Lvl 2 - 0.5 * your intelligence.
Lvl 3 - 0.75 * your intelligence.

Flametounge
Imbues all nearby friendly units' weapon with fire, giving them increased attack damage
Lvl 1 - 10+ dmg.
Lvl 2 - 20+ dmg.
Lvl 3 - 30+ dmg.

Nightmare
All nearby enemy units will take damage equal to (xx%) of their maximum hp, every second
Lvl 1 - 0.5%
Lvl 2 - 1%
Lvl 3 - 1.5%

Mist
Friendly units staying really close to this unit, cannot be seen. Invisiblity breaks when walking out of range or performing any actions.
Lvl 1 - 50 range.
Lvl 2 - 100 range.
Lvl 3 - 150 range.

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
I have done something that is like the mist thing, but the other ideas doesn't fit so good for a Harry Potter map! rep for taking your time ;)

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
<input name here>
Turns (pauses) a target unit in to a stone (on an attack), rendering it unable to act and making it invulnerable for several seconds.
Level 1 - 1.25 seconds
Level 2 - 2 seconds
Level 3 - 2.75 seconds
Level 4 - 3.5 seconds *optional*

Yeah, I know, silly idea... but hey, it may protect your allies or stop an enemy unit from "hurting" you. Sorry, but I'm not in the Harry Potter sphere of action and naming this is difficult for me.
Edit: forgot something...

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Well if your making a harry potter map why use passive! You can use so many active abilities, passive abilities are no fun :(

Confringo (Blasting Curse) (Acutal Harry Potter Spell)
- Enemy Units who come in range of your Hero start to combust, over time they will take more and more damage the longer they stay in range. If a enemy unit dies while in this radius they will explode upon death.

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
With Defi4nc3 here. There are no passive abilities in the HP world. I supose you could have parsel tongue but that's not any sort of buff you could add on a unit. I saw an hp map where every character's spells were passives, so stupefy was a bash and all the spells were either bash or critical strike, very lazy way to do things imo.

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Well, I got one target abillity, one AoE, one passive and one ultimate for each hero. And like passive spells I already got for Harry, protection from his mum, Voldemort got leadership, Augustus Rookwood got disillusion charm.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.