Other Helper.Net User Map

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
TheHelper.Net User Map

This map is ment to be a introduction to people who are new to the helper and it is ment to show them what this site has to offer as far as maps, systems, models, tuturials, and users.​

Ok now to get down to buisness.

There are 2 ways to get in this map which I will mention in a bit, but first some questions and answers.

Questions and Answers​

Code:
Q: Can I add a map, system, exc item to my unit if I am not the maker?
A: No only your own work can be added to your Unit.

Code:
Q: You made a mistake on my unit or one of my items, can I get this fixed?
A: The unit's based on your name and it's items are yours, just post and I will make any change you ask me to.

Code:
Q: I don't like the way this map is headed or how my unit is set up, can I have my unit remove from the map?
A: It is your unit so if you want it remove just post it or send me a message and the unit will be remove with no questions asked.

Code:
Q: I have more rep now then before, can I have my unit's level changed?
A: Just post or send me a message and I will update your unit's level.

Code:
Q: I have made a new map, system, exc can I add an item for it or change an item I already have?
A: Yes you can just message me or post saying what you want added or removed and I will do it ASAP.

Ways to be added to the map.​

Way 1

Code:
Post in this thread saying you want added to the map, any one can be added as long as they are a user at the helper. When you post please have the following in your post. 

1:Unit model or type.
2:Up to 6 Maps, Tuturials, Models, Systems, exc that you have made. 

Not required but if you can please post a link to your map, system, exc.

You don't have ot have items if you dont want to or you can just have your items say random things of your choiceing.

Way 2

Code:
Make your Hero on a demo map and add all his items to him and then upload the map to this thread.

Also on a note, the hero's stats will be changed as well as it's level, all hero's start with 100 of each agi,str,int and they get 10 extra added for each level of the hero. THe level is set by how much Rep you have.

Users currently in the map

01: Dameon :10
02: Pineapple :20
03: UndeadDragon :30
04: PrisonLove :40
05: Anti-krazy :50
06: thewrongvine :60
07: WolSHaman :70
08: Knight7770 :80
09: TeeAichSee :90
10: Cheddar :01

Updated map uploaded September 5th 2008

Update, things I will try to do in the next week

1: Add a few spells to some of the units.
2: Add a message saying how to unselect the hero after it is chosen.
3: Add a message saying how to select a hero on MI.
4: Increase the size of the map to add room to show off systems.
5: Add items to the hero's who dont have any.
6: Add to the quest menu thanks to the model makers and the users.

If you notice any thing that is wrong please tell me and I will fixe it right away, I will also take sugestions and so forth.​

Attachments

• The Helper Version 1.0.w3x
    421.4 KB · Views: 281

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
LOL SD_Ryoko has -rep but he has lots of boxes lol

he has less rep but more boxes than most people

so why did you decide to do this?

Any way il be in it , are custom models aloud?

Dameon

Reaction score
AceHeart
Umm no one gets added unless they ask to be added, That is the whole purpose of this thread is to get people to vulenter there user names and such to be used.

To Danny
With negitive rep the person will be a level 1, also if you want a custom model you will need to upload a map with the model so I can export then import it, on the why, I thought this map would be a good interduction for new members of the helper, it will give them an idea of who every one is and what all the helper has to offer.

XeNi666
Any one who posts can be in it, and your unit and it's items are your property so if you ask me to remove the unit or changed any thing to do with it I will of course.

All the normal users unit's will be normal unit's but useing any model they decide they want to use. The mods will be hero's so I can add in there phrase thingy under there names, if any mods post that is.

Dameon

Reaction score
Sure.

I want an orange Seal.

I belive that is doable, would you like any items to say any thing? Maps, Systems, Tuturials, stuff your excel at as far as map makeing goes?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I belive that is doable, would you like any items to say any thing? Maps, Systems, Tuturials, stuff your excel at as far as map makeing goes?

you can choose that stuff im not making your map for you :p , but there is more to this forum then the World Editor.

Dameon

Reaction score
you can choose that stuff im not making your map for you :p , but there is more to this forum then the World Editor.

Yeah I prety much have only been in the warcraft zone lol I know there are other sections, but I am just to lazy to click them.

Dameon

Reaction score
Check the user's submitted threads to see whether or not they made something.

yeah I already did that and added an item about his joke of the day thread. Lol I realy like the bush one.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can add me if you want. If you don't know what to have for me, then I wil think something up.

Dameon

Reaction score
You can add me if you want. If you don't know what to have for me, then I wil think something up.

This is all changeable of course but I gave you the frost wymer (a dead dragon lol) model and so far created 1 item about your roofing tuturial, if there is any thing else you would like added or changed feel free to post.

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
Oh this really sounds like fun i want in. mind if i take the Illidan (Morphed) model?

for items.. lemme edit this cuz im not sure....

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, I'm a vine so maybe a druid or some sort; make an item that has entangling roots (vines). ;) I'm almost level 3! must accumulate more experience before you add me. -_-

I terrain? Don't know how an item can fit to that.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
I terrain? Don't know how an item can fit to that.

Hmm, an item with use ability earthquake ^^ shaping the world in an epic thunder from down below

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.