Other Helper.Net User Map

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, hello Knight. :( :)

Anyways, I think Malfurion would be a nice model for me. :D If you care to make me.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i never said it did lmao its not my choice what animal ninva gets, im just saying

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
To Knight7770 and TeeAichSee

I am haveing trouble with your hero's, I imported the models thru the import manager and asigne them to the unit's but then it says I am missing a file.

For Knight7770's unit it say I am missing nazgulrider.MDL

For TeeAichSee's unit it says I am missing KingArthus.MDL

The models that came with the zips are MDX files, can I just rename them or something?

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
To Knight7770 and TeeAichSee

I am haveing trouble with your hero's, I imported the models thru the import manager and asigne them to the unit's but then it says I am missing a file.

For Knight7770's unit it say I am missing nazgulrider.MDL

For TeeAichSee's unit it says I am missing KingArthus.MDL

The models that came with the zips are MDX files, can I just rename them or something?
nazgulrider.mdl? :p

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Is my attachment in there?

I could have sworn I posted it...

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
its KingArthas
your spelling got messed up.
i have the model in my map and it says KingArthas.mdx (mdl when chossing model for unit)

Dameon

Reaction score
its KingArthas
your spelling got messed up.
i have the model in my map and it says KingArthas.mdx (mdl when chossing model for unit)

I used the drop down menu to select it so I am sure it is not the spelling.

So this is what happens, I use the drop down menu, select the models and it says it can't load the files, I still have to start on items for users 4 thru 10. I will go ahead and upload the map incase some one else can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Cheddar, the units are not going to have spells that can be cast. Maybe in a future version I will add user made spells but right now I am just trying to get the map started.

To Knight the nazgulrider model is the model that was at the link you posted.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Did you type the texture path correctly? The name of the model never matters.
Textures\NazgulRider.blp

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
im not sure if capitalization matters, but im pretty sure it has to be like Textures instead of textures. im rly not sure, cuz i got the model in my map

Dameon

Reaction score
Got it all working with the help of a help thread, lol and the path is what was wrong lol.

Ps. Those are some nice models lol.

Dameon

Reaction score
Bump

Uploaded a new map and update the first post.

Ps type -hero to release control of the hero and click on the hero to gain control of him.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am now checking it out. And by the way, I am level 6 now :)

Dameon

Reaction score
I will update your level before next friday, also if you have any spells or systems if you want I will add them.

on another note to Pineapple, instead of listing your joke thread I thought I would just add like a lot of the jokes to a string array and have it say a random joke from the array when the item is clicked. Mifgr also do the same with the picture thread but have it show a picture instead.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
you know, this could be a bit better.

Make different forums here different terrains, one being say, tech support, one being WC, Community, etc...

And the people would only wander in the areas they visit.

edit: Also, I'm a Humor Zone Mod

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will update your level before next friday, also if you have any spells or systems if you want I will add them.

on another note to Pineapple, instead of listing your joke thread I thought I would just add like a lot of the jokes to a string array and have it say a random joke from the array when the item is clicked. Mifgr also do the same with the picture thread but have it show a picture instead.
...Mass picture Imports... Not good.

Dameon

Reaction score
Sorry guys I cam home last week after going out with friends and thought I would reorinize my computer and well now I can't find anything lol. So I have to do all the upgrades to the map again and then upload it, I will upload in about 1 to 2 weeks depending on how my social life goes lol.

Ps if you want to know how I rearanged and can't find anything well just look in the spoiler.

23 Beers (varius types), 16 shots (varius types), 6 mixed drinks (varius types), 2 tacos, 2 bottle of water, 1 gatorade, 2 sodas, and that is every thing I ate and drank that day lol.

Ps. to romek

Good point, I will scrap that part.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.