Hero Level 25

A

Autocons

How do u make a hero maximum level 25 with 10 levels of +2 stats?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> hero maximum level 25

Menu: Advanced / Gameplay constants,
check "use custom",
scroll down to "Hero - Max level",
change to 25.

> with 10 levels of +2 stats

Hm, what?

A

Autocons

AceHart said:
> hero maximum level 25

Menu: Advanced / Gameplay constants,
check "use custom",
scroll down to "Hero - Max level",
change to 25.

> with 10 levels of +2 stats

Hm, what?

where is the menu advanced / gameplay constants?

the 10 levels is like, in Dota, u can click the yellow coloured + to add +2 to agi, str and int

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
The menu is at the very top of the screen: File / Edit / ... / Advanced.
I'm assuming that you have The Frozen Throne though.

On RoC, there is no Advanced menu.
Or, if there is, then half the good options are missing.

In case you were on RoC only, I'd recommend getting TFT if you plan on any serious mapping.

> the yellow coloured +

That's an ability, called "Attribute Bonus".
Find it in the Object Editor, and set "Stats - Levels" to 10.
Change how much strength, agility and intelligence it should give every level,
then add that ability to every Hero in your map.

T

ThE-eNiGmA

To many of us you didn't have to point that out... The + 2 stats has nothing to do with the hero levels per se. It is a hero ability called attribute bonus or something. Modify that to your liking, and give it ten lvls.

Please don't tell me you have RoC. You can't, because that wouldn't be able to play DotA. So...why don't you look for it in all the tabs along the top. You will see one caled advanced....

A

Autocons

yea sorry i found it. thanks for the help!

one more thing, how do u make such that every few seconds, players get a small amount of gold?

oh and yea im using frozen throne just that its been a LONG time since i used TFT world editor

mothmann

Reaction score
Autocons said:
yea sorry i found it. thanks for the help!

one more thing, how do u make such that every few seconds, players get a small amount of gold?

oh and yea im using frozen throne just that its been a LONG time since i used TFT world editor
open your trigger editor (f4 , thers a button for it right under your advanced menu)

then create a new trigger (NEW/TRIGGER, or cntrl+t)

then RIGHT CLICK in the area that says EVENT CODITION ACTION and click NEW EVENT. then click where it says MAP INITIALIZATION and it'll pull down a menu. scroll down till u see TIMER - PERIODIC EVENT. click it... then click on the seconds and change it to whatever you want. then click ok then click ok again.

then right click in the same area and click NEW ACTION. pull down the menu where it says ALL. and scoll till you find PLAYER. click that. it should automatically set to PLAYER - SET PROPERTY. click where it says that and set it to PLAYER - ADD PROPERTY. change the amount of gold you want it to give every x seconds. if you click player 1. u can change the player at the top. then just click the ok's. and there you go. if you want it for more than 1 copy and paste that action and change the player. or if you want to do it a better way thats more complicated just ask.

when your done it should basically say this
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
        Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Add 1000 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.