Hero's Primary Attribute

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
I am trying to make a tome that gives a permanent +3 bonus to the Hero's primary attribute. I don't know of one that already does this, if you do, please tell me. If you do not know of one, I'd like to know if anyone knows of a way to detect what the Hero's primary attribute is. Seems like something that should be do-able. If not with the GUI, then with JASS.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
How about you just give all your strength heroes a custom value of 1, all your agility heroes a custom value of 2, all your intelligence heroes a custom value of 3, then in the trigger if the custom value is 3, give him an int tome.

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
That would work, but would be cumbersome in melee-type maps in which you train your heroes. You would have to make a trigger listing all the heroes. You may as well have the trigger check the Hero later when they pick up the item. I'm building a scenario map so it doesn't matter all that much - not that many different heroes - but I'd still like to find a way to detect the primary attribute without custom values or lists of heroes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.