hi! I need some help and opinions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

editor_kid

Reaction score
hi! i need some help in skinning can you tell me how cause i can't understand the explanations in the world editor tutorials.com......
and do you think i can do it cause i am just 13 years old......

what do you mean by skinning? do you want to change skin or edit it?

Change - Go to object editor then pick the unit/building you want to change skin of then click on Art - Model File and change the model

Edit - Errr.. you need a special program, I have no idea how you do this. never tried

Abusing color and size is not clever or funny!

as for your question, you've came to the right place, i'm not a skinner but you need a program for it i think

as for your second question age doesn't matter in editor, all is knowledge of it and knowing what you're doing

EDIT:Off topic: 500th post! hooray!

what do you mean by skinning? do you want to change skin or edit it?

Change - Go to object editor then pick the unit/building you want to change skin of then click on Art - Model File and change the model

Edit - Errr.. you need a special program, I have no idea how you do this. never tried

no i mean edit it not change

Do not doublepost, people will reply sooner or later!

Why dont you look around the tutorial & resources?

Try this tutorial.

I was probably about 12 when I started making maps. I am now 15. Age is not a problem when making maps.

I was probably about 12 when I started making maps. I am now 15. Age is not a problem when making maps.
Agreed.
I too, was about 11-12 when I started.
I'm 14 now. :D

No need to make everyone dumb things down for you because you're 13. You're not the only kid here. :)

undead dragon how do you know?.. are you a moderator???:confused:
You don't need to be a genius to figure out that A WEHZ Moderator doesn't control the entire forum.
Super Moderators can moderate in every forum.
Admins pretty much 'control' the forum.

Anyway. This is getting completely off topic.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is weird seeing a way more realistic users online number
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Tuesday Night!
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.