Hiding the Health Bar

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
->Yes i guess the circles are visible for all players, thats unavoidable

Incorrect. You could create it for local players. Though, I've heard some local things cause server splits.

2. Is there an action of setting the selection size to -5? It'd just make life easy to have this universally applied.

No.
Pity.
Well, I'm content with what I have, unless someone comes up with some genius system :p

I'm still wondering about that "remove the selection bar model from the game interface" thing. Only one person said it, so I assume it actually wasn't possible.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
->Yes i guess the circles are visible for all players, thats unavoidable

Incorrect. You could create it for local players. Though, I've heard some local things cause server splits.

2. Is there an action of setting the selection size to -5? It'd just make life easy to have this universally applied.

No.

i think it would definitly cause server splits if you add an ability to a unit only for 1 player...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Why add an ability? Just create a dummy with that model at that unit's position.

Or did you use abilities in your system?

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
He's talking about just adding the sphere ability with the appropriate art attachment to the origin of a unit, whereas you're talking about using a dummy unit attached to another unit.

The only problem I have against attaching a dummy is that it's a rather large map, and I was under the impression that in-game lag is partly determined by the number of units on the map at one time.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
He's talking about just adding the sphere ability with the appropriate art attachment to the origin of a unit, whereas you're talking about using a dummy unit attached to another unit.

The only problem I have against attaching a dummy is that it's a rather large map, and I was under the impression that in-game lag is partly determined by the number of units on the map at one time.

Yeah, but the maximum units selected at one time is 144. And that's MAXIMUM. 12 players selecting 12 units each.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Hm very true. And that probably won't even occur much. Max selection, i mean.
Apparently I already +rep'd you. Figures.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.