How can I make corpses stay on the ground after death?

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
Hi everyone.This is my question;
In my map whenever a hero dies,he dissipates after playing its death animation.What i want to be done is make his corpse decay staying in the ground waiting for his revival.Also i would like to make his corpse clickable.I would really need some help here cuz even when i started experimenting with the field can be revived,does decay i didnt quite understand what happened but the body would still go away.

Ty for your time.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Checked out the Free Trigger Code forum yet? I'm almost sure there was a system made for that purpose...

THE_X

Reaction score
I think it may be in game contests or something like decay time or something im pretty shure iv seen it there

D

dariidar

You might need to create another unit called "corpse" and somehow get a picture of it to make the corpse clickable.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
"Unit - Suspend Corpse Decay"

I don't know if this will allow it to be clickable because it just suspends the corpse expiration (sp?)...

HEAD BANGER!!! :banghead: :banghead:

DuckieKing

Elitist Through and Through
Reaction score
Have you tried making a new doodad with the hero's model and setting its animation to death? You'd have to make the revive spell able to target destructibles. (I personally have never done this; let me know how it comes out?)

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
You could instantly revive the hero, set it to the decay animation, instantly pause the decay animation, and the pause the hero, and invul it.

Might have to use death animation, but it would show the hero actually dying again. Unless you hide the hero's death animation when it actually dies, and then revive, then do all the other stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.