How do i /ignore or /squelch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi666

Reaction score
ok i got this problem here,

i dont know how to /squelch or /ignore uberplayer he keeps sending me these annoying pm's and i want to get im quiet but he keeps anyways, how do i block a user ? so i cant read what he says or anything?

Reaction score
I suppose they aren't annoying? Shall I post it here?

If you call that annoying, why did you follow me in bnet yesterday then? And talked about how noob I am in JASS?

Demi666

Reaction score
I suppose they aren't annoying? Shall I post it here?

If you call that annoying, why did you follow me in bnet yesterday then? And talked about how noob I am in JASS?

STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND HARRASSING ME GOD DAMMIT !?

and i wasent online yesterday lol i played oblivion <.< only short time arpund 23:00

anyways see what i mean people? PLEASE HELP ME

Demi666

Reaction score
Its not that hard to understand what im trying to ask you.

i do not know :eek: he mb got himself a hobby or somthing, it started when i unblocked him at msn, he said he would tell narwain and kc12 to -rep me

then i screened it and sent it to seth, and seth said we shud stop and not using th as a weapon so i reblocked him on msn, since then he has keept harrasing me

Reaction score
Demi.. Seth took that -rep thing with us already.. You have no reason talk about it anymore as he said so.

Demi666

Reaction score
Demi.. Seth took that -rep thing with us already.. You have no reason talk about it anymore as he said so.

he asked why i think ur harrasing me and i answered k?

only thing i wanna know is there someway on thehelper.net to make me NOT receve his pm's and not being able to read what he posts PLEASE ?

+rep for ANYONE who helps me

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Seriously Demi, the question you asked is in my sticky, you should check it out before starting a new thread <3.

And I think, although Uberplayer is "supposedly" harrasing you outside of TH, that's no reason to flame him here and now, it's against the rules here as far as I know, take your troubles somewhere else imo =P.

Reaction score
You can always but "harrasers" to your ignore list. You are only able to read his posts if you click an icon there.

Demi666

Reaction score
Seriously Demi, the question you asked is in my sticky, you should check it out before starting a new thread <3.

And I think, although Uberplayer is "supposedly" harrasing you outside of TH, that's no reason to flame him here and now, it's against the rules here as far as I know, take your troubles somewhere else imo =P.

did not flame i just dont wanna know of him k? also +rep i know how 2 block now :D does this blocks all posts he does to?

The user 'Überplayer' was not found in the database. Please go back and correct this problem. You may want to check out the member list.

.. i cant ..

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
You can always but "harrasers" to your ignore list. You are only able to read his posts if you click an icon there.

That's kinda what he was asking, which is why this thread existed in the first place :).

Lock this thread? I think It's gonna turn pretty ugly if its left here D:.

Demi666

Reaction score
as i said it doesent work right :eek:

says this:
The user 'Überplayer' was not found in the database. Please go back and correct this problem. You may want to check out the member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.