How Do I Make A Spell "Instant Cast" like Divine Shield

Griffen25

Reaction score
Hello peeps,

i've noticed that divine shield has a special property to it that is not labeled in the object editor. Basically if your unit is moving (or doing anything for that matter) you are able to activate Divine shield and your current action is uniterupted.

I'm trying to make a spell do the same thing, however, I can't seem to modify Divine Shield to do so, I've tried making the duration 0 seconds and 0.01 seconds and removing the Divine Shield Buff.

Is there a way i can make the unit activate the spell (its a dummy spell btw) and continue on moving without stoping and not become invulnerable (even for 0.01 seconds) or display the divine shield buff.

Thanks

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, but Windwalk somethimes stops the effects of some spells, so that means Berserk is the best solution.

naughty

Reaction score
Well it dont have to be Divine Shield, make the spell from Berserk. It wont make your invulnerable and by using triggers you can make the spell do what u want. Plus if u dont want a buff to show create your own buff for the Berserk ability doing nothing and set the duration for the ability 0.01 second. No1 will notice...

Also you can try with Fan of Knifes ability... it shows no buff at all but i think it interrupts the order....

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
The best possible solution to making custom spells, is using the Channel ability.

It can be customised to be used in all sorts of situations, and was specifically made so that we could use it for them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.