How to change users to computers ( AI ) ?

G

GonkY

Ok . When someone has not entered the game i want computer take control of their units ( without need to set before start users to computers ). I already create a simple AI . Here is the trigger , but that stuck ... when game start nothing happens ( no AI playing ) , only names has set . Where is the problem ?

For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Not equal to Is playing
Then - Actions
Player Group - Add (Player((Integer A))) to (All players)
AI - Start campaign AI script for (Player((Integer A))): war3mapImported\unknown.ai
Player - Set (Player((Integer A))) Current gold to 2500
Player - Set name of (Player((Integer A))) to ImenaAI[(Random integer number between 1 and 12)]
Else - Actions

G

GonkY

AI - Start campaign AI script for (Player((Integer A))): war3mapImported\unknown.ai

Man , as you can see in this trigger - i have done that . But this not working . Can you help me ?

I don't want the AI take control of leavers . I want AI take control of missing users , of users ( slots ) that no one enter ...

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What about...

Code:
Missing Players
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is unused
            Then - Actions
                AI - Start melee AI script for Player 1 (Red): map.ai
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

The bad part about this is that you would have to do this for all players.

G

GonkY

What about...

Code:
Missing Players
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is unused
            Then - Actions
                AI - Start melee AI script for Player 1 (Red): map.ai
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

The bad part about this is that you would have to do this for all players.

This is OK code.. but - I need something else !
U see.. this code doesnt work if it is used for players which slot is set to user... only work for players with computer slot.
So i wont to know how to change slot status from "user" to "computer" . I need that couse i wanna use ai (computer) to play for every1 free player slot when game starts. So all players is set to "user" at the beginning (so ppl can join.. not reserved for cmps) but if game is not full.. i wont ai to play insted of em...

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
This is OK code.. but - I need something else !
U see.. this code doesnt work if it is used for players which slot is set to user... only work for players with computer slot.
So i wont to know how to change slot status from "user" to "computer" . I need that couse i wanna use ai (computer) to play for every1 free player slot when game starts. So all players is set to "user" at the beginning (so ppl can join.. not reserved for cmps) but if game is not full.. i wont ai to play insted of em...

That code will allow empty slots to run as AI, just because the slot is user, doesn't mean it won't allow computer. Only one modification is needed:

Code:
Or -
      Slot is unused
      Player is equal to computer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.