How to make a building defence buff,

waveseeker

Reaction score
I am currently working on an all-Tauren Race. I have it set up (copyed the hippogryph and archer ability) so that when a Tauren Miner mounts a riderless kodo, Its a Tauren drummer riding the Kodo, i want him to have some spells that Heal/upgrade the defense of the buildings around him. But the problem is, i do not know how.

Now, i know you guys like the details, so i'll go pretty in-depth for you here.

Spell one, 30 second cooldown. Increases the armor on all surrounding buildings within 30 yards for 20 seconds by 5.

Spell two. 30 second cooldown. Instantly repairs 25% of the targeted buildings health.

How would i go about to make these spells? (If it gets into triggers, please explain where it is, and not just "Remove [Last created destructible)" Or whatever, If you would get into "Destructible > remove > Last created destructible." I know that one is fairly obvious. i just wanted to get out an example real quick, The obvious ones you don't need to explain.

Any help would rock guys! Thanks :]

Deathtrex

Reaction score
Ohh dude, thats so fun i also made that tauren miner to mount a kodo for some time ago. :) But this should be very easy.

Spell one, Go under "abilities" and seach for "Item Temporary Area Armor Bonus" Remove the True from its an item, and then set "Target allowed" to structures only, Done!

Spell two. You can do it with all healing abilities, but i did it with the paladin's "Holy Light" remove all target allowed and set it on "structures" only, set the effects you like and done.

waveseeker

Reaction score
Dude, Thanks so much! easy instructions, Detailed, That is how all instructions SHOULD be. Thank you. it works :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.