Entertainment How to Train Your Dragon

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
It's a new 3D animated movie from Pixar, I think it looks awesome! I'm probably going to go see it the day it comes out. :thup:

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It looks awesome, and if I was younger I'd probably see it in theaters.
But too many other movies to see, heh, so I'll definitely see it on DVD afterwards.
It's like freakin Avatar the way they fly and fight them :D

Their title font and style looks exactly like Kung Fu Panda, lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You sure it's from Pixar? It has "Dreamworks" (instead of Disney), no Pixar logo, and ... it doesn't feel like Pixar's movies.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's Dreamworks, which means I'm not going to watch it :)

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Ok, you guys are crazy....We saw it today, It had some amazing effects in it and was hilarious. I wanna see it 3D, Just for the effects!!!!!!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ok, you guys are crazy....We saw it today, It had some amazing effects in it and was hilarious. I wanna see it 3D, Just for the effects!!!!!!

A friend an I are going to see it Sunday, shes been excited to see it ever since they released the preview. Lol :)

I think it looks pretty good, but we shall see. Gonna see it in 3D of course. :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its awesome and I did not even see it in 3D. Probably going back today to see it in 3D as it looks like it would be real cool like that. Best movie I have seen in a while!

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Had to take a younger family member to it. It was actually really good. The viking setting was great, the voice actors were great, and the storyline, while nothing new, was good and well-told. There were a couple scenes that were overly kiddish, but that's to be expected.

Personally I love Dreamworks' animated films. Shrek and Kung Fu Panda were both awesome, imo. Monsters and Aliens, however... not so much.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Had to take a younger family member to it. It was actually really good. The viking setting was great, the voice actors were great, and the storyline, while nothing new, was good and well-told. There were a couple scenes that were overly kiddish, but that's to be expected.

Personally I love Dreamworks' animated films. Shrek and Kung Fu Panda were both awesome, imo. Monsters and Aliens, however... not so much.

Really? I liked Monsters vs. Aliens. I'm like most of the people who enjoy that movie and love BOB, was really the main reason for laughs and to watch the movie

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Really? I liked Monsters vs. Aliens. I'm like most of the people who enjoy that movie and love BOB, was really the main reason for laughs and to watch the movie

I don't think it's a bad movie, but I didn't really like it.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Still haven't gone to see it... :(

This and Toy Story 3 are on my must see list. :)

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Spectacular spectacle. Everything in the film was done well, and everything was worked well into everything else for a cohesive whole. Definitely worth seeing.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
It got 98% on rotten tomato!1
Really good movie!

Only thing I didn't like was that some characters acted kinda stupid.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.