Huge Campaign Ideas - Need Help

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_Dr said:
I'm the optional mission-er :D .Here are some ideas:
1.there could be some choices for the hero to become a god by achieving some optional missions
2.There could be a mission (optional, of course) very hard to find and complete, but worth the time and tire

how about these? :D
Well, read through everything, a lot is already planned and being made. The idea of an optional mission is to add onto the main missions, so if you could find a good idea to add on to the chapters that already exist that would be better. :D
As well, could you expand on your ideas? Cause that was a little brief. :eek:

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Ok, because the project is advancing more and more, stavious asked me to reveal some of the work I've done until now. I'm currently working on the items and their icons. As an attractive feature, we decided that I will make a set of 5 items, each item specific for the 5 heroes included in the campaign. The items will be able to be carried only by their specific Hero, and no one else.

So, here we go:

Ancestors' Amulet
BTNAncestors_Amulet.jpg

Carriable by Thrall

Bloodhound Axe
BTNTauren_Axecopy.jpg

Carriable by Cairne Bloodhoof

The Book of the Shamans
BTNShaman_Book.jpg

Carriable by Vol'Jin

Unholy Ring
BTNUnholy_Ring.jpg

Carriable by Vanir'kuhz Darkbringer

Infernal Gloves
BTNInfernal_Gloves.jpg

Carriable by Kagz'narok Warhowler

This post will be updated with the work I've done, so keep close! ;)

Copyright©Smith.
All the icons presented in this thread belong to the Orc Campaign - The Forgotten Homeland, project owned by Stavious.

W

WoW_Error

Well, I've started work on Kazil Demoncaller. But it's gonna take me awhile to finish it. I've got to report to my new duty station. So, I'll finish it as soon as I can.

stavious

Reaction score
WoW_Error said:
Well, I've started work on Kazil Demoncaller. But it's gonna take me awhile to finish it. I've got to report to my new duty station. So, I'll finish it as soon as I can.
OK thank you for helping WoW_Error. Only the new hero's name isn't Demoncaller. It's called Vanir'kuhz Darkbringer (which is another one of your names ;) ). I am really looking forward to seeing your new model though. :D

------------

To all to the others: The icon post above has been updated. Check out all of smith_s9's cool totally new icons for the campaign. :)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
...Raises a humble hand*

I could terrain for the campaign if this is going to be a big project..

stavious

Reaction score
Andrewgosu said:
I could terrain for the campaign if this is going to be a big project..
It is a big project :p . I got some people doing stuff now, but it is very likely that I will call upon your help (since I know you are really good with this stuff). So I'll probably PM you soon, in a day or two, to tell you how you can help. Thanx for your support :) .

X

xflip04

Il'l help with what ever you need, Im pretty good all around (except for cinematics which you know about lol ;) )

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
<<Pick me, Pick me!!!>>
I have unlimited sourse of campaign ideas and expansions :cool:

lol he does, every post i've ever seen him talk in, hes sharing his ideas

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
What the point is, we're mates and I REALLY want to help Stavious on his every project, as he did in mines.

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
<<Pick me, Pick me!!!>>
I have unlimited sourse of campaign ideas and expansions :cool:
The thing you need to understand is, that I got ideas too (as you probably realized ;) ) and that the storyline for the campaign is already set. I need more help towards triggering, AI editing, and something really special that I am thinking of (but is not relevant for now). So I don't need too many ideas, just people who are really good in the map making business :D . So if you want to help, say what you are good at, and if it is something that this campaign still needs then you are in :) .

C

CenshiCheese

If your going to destroy outland, heres the perfect thing for them to do, create more dementional gates! It ripped the world appart once and now thrall and friends can finish teh job!!!

stavious

Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
If your going to destroy outland, heres the perfect thing for them to do, create more dementional gates! It ripped the world appart once and now thrall and friends can finish teh job!!!
What? Some how, I don't think that is going to happen :eek: .

-------------------

Anyway, the team has been working hard, and some of the Chapters are nearing completion. This project is large though, and it will take a lot more time before it is released :( . But don't worry it is going to be worth your wait ;) .

C

CenshiCheese

But that would be the perfect way to destroy it!

All the energies was too much for the world when ner'zul created all those gates, and it riped it apart the world. just get thrall to get there and open up a whole bunch a gates and Outland will implode.

stavious

Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
But that would be the perfect way to destroy it!

All the energies was too much for the world when ner'zul created all those gates, and it riped it apart the world. just get thrall to get there and open up a whole bunch a gates and Outland will implode.
But why would I even want to destroy Outland? Thrall and the Horde are going there in order to stop the expansion of the Burning Crusde, and close some portals to slow down it's invasion. They might destroy Outland, that's undecided :rolleyes: , but even if they do; Thrall or any other hero don't have the powers Ner'zhul had, and they can't open portals themselves and don't have the motive :eek: .
But don't worry I will consider what you suggest :rolleyes: ...

C

CenshiCheese

Ah i see your points, and shall answer them accordingly:

Kel'jeadan, the last general would be leading this invasion, correct? If so this would be a major blow to the leagon if the planet he was on imploded.

actualy thrall is stronger then ner'zul, it just takes some magical artifact.

The motive for creating portals would be to destroy outland... Thrall would know how outland was almost destroyed before, and now he would use that information to blow it up completely, and run back through the portal.

stavious

Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
Ah i see your points, and shall answer them accordingly:

Kel'jeadan, the last general would be leading this invasion, correct? If so this would be a major blow to the leagon if the planet he was on imploded.

actualy thrall is stronger then ner'zul, it just takes some magical artifact.

The motive for creating portals would be to destroy outland... Thrall would know how outland was almost destroyed before, and now he would use that information to blow it up completely, and run back through the portal.
OK now I will answer you accordingly ;) :
Kil'jaden is not leading the attack. The demons will be new (a new Dreadlord and Pitlord) who are sending demons into Outland, those it doesn't matter in the point, and even if he was, he wouldn't die from it (he'd probably escape too :eek: ).
Thrall is not stronger than Ner'zhul, but maybe with an Artifcat :rolleyes:...

Thrall would not want to destroy Outland, since it is the ancient homeland of the Orcs. Also, destroying to would mean killing the Bloodelves, Nagas and Draenei there, and that just destroys the entire plot way too much ;) .
I will still consider it maybe, it's just seems too random a thing right now... But we'll see ;) .

C

CenshiCheese

Im pretty sure ner'zul in Orc Form would be out shamaned by Thrall. but tahts one of those matter of opinion things. Like Kel'jeadan vs arcamond, the battle prolly wont happen.

Secondly, Kel'jeadan was Uber Powerfull couse of Sargaris, all newcomers are gonna either be really dumb, or really weak, and it would take quite the beast to be both. So im guessing these newcomers are gonna be two halves of the coin, dreadlord smart and pitlord strong otherwise your gonna have to explain why their so powerfull.

another note, Are these new guys coming for the well's power, or for revenge of their fallen brothers? where did they get their army from? Sargaras travaled throughout the univers to gather his army and now some rogue force (i say rogue, becouse if it were the leagons attack kel'jeadon would be at least planning it since he is the highest in command) is taking this place? Why would the demons want to fight for these demons? Sargaras promised/gave them great power, and these ones have nothing to offer.

Plz & thx for answering these Q

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.