Arena *> Hulk's Heroes <*

Kershbob

Reaction score
Well if they arn't fast enough with the doors you can use the firelords fireball to break them down.

And with say..a shield and a ring it's easy to be non-affected by the flamey tower thing.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Don' t worry about doors :p you can jump in and out with Mikasa. I think I found error in your "Fury leap". When I started game with 11 computers they didn' t do nothing just standed near base ( That isn' t worse thing yet). When I did -teamduel and our teams started to fight I used my Fury Leap. Then before jump animation begun I quickly selected enemy units in front of me then my hero was just paused and he standed few seconds where I used my Fury Leap ability, then Warcraft crashed with critical error. Maybe you check it out. I had lv 1 hero and others had too lv 1 heroes, it happened at beginning of game. I took for first abilities Fury Leap and that blade thing, I didn' t used blade.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
again that is a very old version, once duel system is done new version will be uploaded

and yes, I still get crit errors very rarely, I will eventually re-code all my periodic movements to use tables to reduce that

emjlr3

Reaction score
alrighty then

a gazzillion updates later, with still no rewritten duel system :(, but still a functional one, comes an updated Hulk's Heroes

*New heroes
*Many balance changes
*Hero AI

so I keep getting not jpg error when trying to upload to the server here, so for now the link is this:

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=9396&d=1153071346

enjoy, and plz comment, if you would like to play with me online, simply IM me, or look for me on Azeroth

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I so know your map would be awesome but those damn blizzard people make me mad. It's against the child rights! Anyway I'm gonna check it out now.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
K just played man for not having bnet this is the funnest map ever! :D
Thank god duels work here and it's AI :D
2 things I'm wondering though.

1. I played water element first and in the tooltip for level 4 instead of 300 damage it's 30.
2. Where is Smith's hero? I remember him being part of it.

Can we just make another contest to accept 3 heroes ito improve your arena? The more heroes the better and let me create the ice hero since ice is the master :p
Ideas though so I don't have to get confused with spell triggering :p

Still 7/5 here.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the thing is it takes so long for 1 on 1 fights to kill someone that they will rarely happen. the weaker hero will almost always run away before anyone dies. and the only problem i have seen in this map so far is basically just balance. i played a 1v1v1v1 game and i got the spellbreaker guy with new skin i think it was conjerus rex or something to that effect and i could not even touch the furbolg hero with his rejuvenation and on top of that he had 4 health potions from killing creeps so i have to do enough damage to kill him like 3 or 4 times before he actually dies. i dont think creeps should drop potions, maybe runes that heal but not free potions that can be saved. i like the earth hero the tauren cheiftan with rock shield and quake, i thought it was stupid that he was a str fighter with a channeled ult at first but the more i used it the more i started to like it. rock shield + quake + rock toss = dead.

emjlr3

Reaction score
ty for palying guys, well,
1. I played water element first and in the tooltip for level 4 instead of 300 damage it's 30.
2. Where is Smith's hero? I remember him being part of it.

1. TY, ill look into it
2. which hero was his, out of the her contest I have only made 1, and am half way through another

the thing is it takes so long for 1 on 1 fights to kill someone that they will rarely happen. the weaker hero will almost always run away before anyone dies. and the only problem i have seen in this map so far is basically just balance. i played a 1v1v1v1 game and i got the spellbreaker guy with new skin i think it was conjerus rex or something to that effect and i could not even touch the furbolg hero with his rejuvenation and on top of that he had 4 health potions from killing creeps so i have to do enough damage to kill him like 3 or 4 times before he actually dies. i dont think creeps should drop potions, maybe runes that heal but not free potions that can be saved. i like the earth hero the tauren cheiftan with rock shield and quake, i thought it was stupid that he was a str fighter with a channeled ult at first but the more i used it the more i started to like it. rock shield + quake + rock toss = dead.

i play alot online, and someone always usually wins, getting pots early is a good strat, maybe you should try it? or maybe a book of the dead...., btw the archmage is a very good and fun hero IMO, one of my fav., there is a lot of synergy there and he requires strat to play, try again :)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I think also in the goblin shop the last or 2nd last sword said change instead of chance.
Smith's was the druid.
Seriously more heroes is needed as i want to help out make some as well :p
Also an AI problem.

1. When a hero dies so much (Computer) they don't respawn anymore and when I have to duel them it's a waste of time fighting nothing but the air.

Well If I find more problems/typos I'll tell you.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
i play alot online, and someone always usually wins, getting pots early is a good strat, maybe you should try it? or maybe a book of the dead...., btw the archmage is a very good and fun hero IMO, one of my fav., there is a lot of synergy there and he requires strat to play, try again :)
ok i understand he has synergy but that doesnt change the simple fact that he just does not deal enough damage, and buying potions wouldnt help him kill someone only lets him stay a live longer which doesnt really matter because he still just barely does enough damage to break the rejuvenation regen and i was using book of the dead but those skeletons are really weak they didnt help much. and we were the same level its not like i was trying to take on someone 7 levels higher than me

i still like that earth guy better. he has more synergy with rock shield + rock toss, tremor + rock toss, rock shield + quake, tremor + quake and he can actually dish out some good damage

i also get a lot of fatal errors from this map

emjlr3

Reaction score
again I must say, ty for the responses and for playing:

I think also in the goblin shop the last or 2nd last sword said change instead of chance.
Smith's was the druid.
Seriously more heroes is needed as i want to help out make some as well
Also an AI problem.

1. When a hero dies so much (Computer) they don't respawn anymore and when I have to duel them it's a waste of time fighting nothing but the air.

Well If I find more problems/typos I'll tell you

Well I made my personal favorite, I will eventually get to teh druid, however it may not be exactly like the one that won, for some of it I do not know if it can be done, rofl quality heroes take a good while, and what is this about u helping make them or something?

yes I have seen this as a prob, I will delv into the code when I can to try and find the problem

ok i understand he has synergy but that doesnt change the simple fact that he just does not deal enough damage, and buying potions wouldnt help him kill someone only lets him stay a live longer which doesnt really matter because he still just barely does enough damage to break the rejuvenation regen and i was using book of the dead but those skeletons are really weak they didnt help much. and we were the same level its not like i was trying to take on someone 7 levels higher than me

i still like that earth guy better. he has more synergy with rock shield + rock toss, tremor + rock toss, rock shield + quake, tremor + quake and he can actually dish out some good damage

well some heroes are better against others, I msut admit though, they are both good...see the only way I can balance, since I have yet to recieve and real balance feedback, is to paly heroes myself, and see what I think online, I usually destroy with teh archmage, honestly,

keep trying more heroes though and let me know, what exactly would you suggest doing to the archmage?

and was he only not good against that one hero? or did u get wrecked by everyone?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
What I meant about the helping thing is tell you of heroes to add to your map :D
Ability info etc.
I used about every single hero now but my addiction is decreasin rapidly. I wish I always liked the map but that's how life is.
If it was possible to have 60 heroes there then we'd be having fun :p
I have many ideas and don't worry I won't screw up like in my Dark Frost Bringer :D
If you forgot he's the hero I submitted for your contest.

edit: Found a problem here as well.

I was playing as infernal once and it was my first time I used his ultimate in the arena which was pretty powerful. I lunched it at the edge almost killing the other hero but then the rock flew off the arena and then I died due to your leave death system. Use blockers to prevent this I guess.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
I usually destroy with teh archmage, honestly,
how? i destroy with that earth guy.
to level 9 i max earth toss, 1 quake, 2 tremors and 1 stats
then i max tremors
then i max stats
then i max the healing spell
i get treads, mesamune, sathir, attire, ring of preservence, and shield of life and cheese dip and i always put all my money in the back, last timei played i ended up with 35k and i was going to put it all into stats but that takes too long because of the refresh on buying them i was getting teamed up by like 4 heroes and i got away with a tripple kill

emjlr3

Reaction score
yea i am still working on the chaos meteor bug

thnx for more comments

heroes again, take time

it has taken dota 3 years to get 70 heroes, 75% of which dont have a single custom ability

and I am only 1 person, I dont have ppl submitting me premade heroes and such

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I understand the time required for such hero customization but if I can give you all the info for a new hero it can be made easily. Who said you have to do this all by yourself man. :D
Right now I see no problems but my addiction stopped atm. Sucks really :eek:

emjlr3

Reaction score
i dont understand? there are 17 heroes, u mean to tell me u have played atleast 34 games? already? (giving 2 games to truely get a hero, if that is possible in 2)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Yes it was so addicting I played each hero up to level 25 doing lots of duels and stuff. My favorites were the infernal, and the fire elemental.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> My favorites were the Infernal, and the Fire Elemental.

None of my Heroes are even mentioned (throughout the entire thread, not just this post)... :(

(Except the "imba" Furbolg..., poor thing, no one likes him)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.