Arena *> Hulk's Heroes <*

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
hope u do, u should enjoy it

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Nightmare can get pretty nasty at the end. I like him. :p The cooldown times could be a bit shorter.

There's a typo at the beginning of the Ghost spell. It should be "...everY creep..."
And the level requirement of Illusion is level 0 instead of level 1.

That "Blood Hero" (forgot his name) seems a bit imba. We attacked him 3 on 1 (at the end) and we barely damaged him because he recovered so much life from his attacks.

When you snatch a rune right before an AI hero tries to get it they stop moving.

My favourite hero is the Pandaren Blademaster, there's no way someone can escape him. ^_^

emjlr3

Reaction score
thnx for bug reports, i have since nerfed seep I believe, ty for palying, glad you had fun

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Just so you know if you check out that skin thread I made the pics I took are skins of which I planned to see if you wanted so go check the thread out. When you actually need heroes tell me so I'll begin my work.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ok so i just played a 3 minute game of the map, i was nightmare and fighting the water elemental hero and 1 more hit would kill him, i attacked, i threw my projectile art, the instant it hit him the game crashed with a fatal error.

emjlr3

Reaction score
i never have any crashes anymore since I switched to tables, however, there has been a recent problem development with optimzier 3.9c, where it was causing game cache heavy spells to bug

this has hopefully been resolved with 3.9d, which that version currently does not use, to find out more head over to WC3C trigger/scripting section to see the heavy discussion testing we have been doing

other then that, I never have random crashes :(

possibly the new version of the optimizer would fix that though

btw where is this skinning thread you have been talking about?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you never have game crashes, i never don't have game crashes..... i cant get a game to last longer than 5 minutes.

i found 1 little bug, not sure what could be causing it, and i have no idea what could be causing it, and it cannot be recreated at will, but i was trying Nightmare the occult leader and his regular ability something about death's touch or something to that effect, when he attacks a unit he is supposed to do more damage and attack faster, some times it doesnt work, i dont get the spell effect above his head and the attack speed doesnt change, it seems to happen the most when he is attacking something at a far range.

ok, finally got a full game. 2v2v2v2 team needs 100 kills to win.
bugs? a few.
1. the game didnt end at 100 kills. it didnt end until we had 103 kills.
2. one of the players had 2 heroes, i didnt notice it until later in the game after that play left and computer was controling it, not sure when it happened but he had 2 heroes.
3. not sure if its a bug or maybe it's just what happens when this certain hero uses a spell, i dont know, but purple kept getting circles of power at random places in the map. the first one i noticed happened to be right below the southern tome/potion shop. the 2nd one was more near the middle of the map by the bank.
4. not a bug but something screwy about the map that i've said before and other people disagreed... using the bank i stocked up so much money i had a full inventory of the most expensive items i could get so all i had left to buy were tomes, i bought tomes till all my stats were at 200 and i could have kept going if i wanted to but they take too long to refresh i just gave up on buying them at 200, i still had OVER 220,000 gold left. because of the refresh time on tomes, i was gaining interest on my money in the bank faster than i could spend it. i seriously had unlimited gold.

i saved the replay if you want to see some of the weird stuff like the circle of power and 100 kill game lasting for 103 kills and if you want to see how uber my hero was at the end, with life force active i was gaining like 10 mana a second or something rediculous. i had unlimited gold and unlimited mana. and with 3 mesamunes (bash) with 252 agility (+252 attack speed, bought tomes up to 200 base agi and got 52 from 3x mesamune & attire), earth toss, and tremor i pretty much had perma stun too.

emjlr3

Reaction score

neat

Grundy
1.ill take a look
2.the player was controlling 2 heroes???
3.duno what u talking about really
4.i see, ive never gotten that good ever, maybe u know something I dont

yes Nightmare always fires single player w/o optizming, but optimizer bugs it randomly, might be fixed with latest version, as hopefully most of the stuff will

again, I have not have had much tiem to work on this, most of my spare mapping time has been spent on TT and spell contests, which isn't much

ty for your posts

still dont know about those crashes, game never crashes for me

Ace?? anyone else?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> 3. dunno what you talking about really

I thought you keep all those "notes" and "readme"s.

Because there should be one that asked me something like "Where's that CoP and what's it doing? Because I keep getting random appearances".
Though that was a lot of versions ago...

If the map had crashed on me, you'd know it.

Which is, of course and unfortunately, annoying.
Anything that is reproducible is good. Random... that's, well, less good.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
AceHart said:
His partner left.

> I saved the replay

Excellent. Post it.

actually no, it was a 2v2v2v2 game, pink & green were on a team.

green did not leave the game he was still there, pink was being controlled by AI and had 2 heroes.

and i've noticed it crashing a LOT more when i play with nightmare, looks like emjlr3 already figured that one out.

after watching the replay i can give you more details on what happened...
1. yea if you watch the replay you can see in the last 1-2 minutes of the game we get 100 kills, then 101, then you can see me say "this game should be over by now we have more than 100 kills" then we get 2 kills in like 40 seconds its up to 103 and it says that we won.
2. pink was controling 2 heroes, and not because someone left. he got 2 heroes when he picked. both heroes appeared on his circle of power at the same exact time and he got 2 pack horses.
3. i figured out what the circle of power was... it was purple's spawn point. some how, i have no idea how, it moved to just below the southern potion/tome shop at about 67 minutes into the game. 19 minutes later it moves closer to the center, it moves really fast but you can see it in like 2 or 3 spots between where it was and where it was going and then it stops there. then purple's hero dies and spawns in the middle on top of the circle of power.
4. not sure how long it was before i was able to get all that gold i wasnt paying attention to that in the replay, but at one point you can see me typing
-withdraw 4500
every 30 seconds and my money in the bank is still going up.

Attachments

• weirdness.w3g
    312.8 KB · Views: 233

emjlr3

Reaction score
no wonder, i usually play 45 minute games, 70 minute game is silly, and the game was not really meant to be played that long, alothugh it can

yea i have seen those circles go flying around before, it is a bug with my knockbacks, my guess is the panda ninja was in the game, no?

btw i have never seen anyone get two heroes before, ever, in all the games I have played, very odd, that would most likely have been a bug with the selection system Vex made

btw if anyone has ideas for remakes of the Demon Inferals ulti, id liek to hear them, i am thinking of remaking it, too many bugs with it currently :(

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
How about like a starfall but shooting infernal meteors?
Also it would cause damage over time to the victims.

emjlr3

Reaction score
he already has a spell very close to that, maybe you should try playing him again

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
On yea I forgot :rolleyes:
How about a shield that blasts inferno rocks at enemies in a radius from the infernal?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
no wonder, i usually play 45 minute games, 70 minute game is silly, and the game was not really meant to be played that long, alothugh it can

game i just played as the blood martyr, 40 minutes into the game i had over 100k in the bank, 45 minutes i had over 200k, 50 minutes i had over 350k.

blood martyr + mesamune x3 = unbeatable

throw in 40 tomes of agility (which is incredibily easy to get with over 100k gold) and nothing can stand a chance against you, they litterally are permanently stunned untill they die.

Charapanga

Reaction score
I might be crazy reviving a 2-year old thread, but...The link doesnt work, the project is very interesting! Why have you stopped working on it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.