Arena *> Hulk's Heroes <*

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
He was like my third favorite. I mean like Elemental and Infernal were 1st and so on.

Outbreak191

Reaction score
AceHart said:
(Except the "imba" Furbolg..., poor thing, no one likes him)

You really do need to nerf him. I was just playing it and it got to the stage where he had so much life he could just wait in your base, not losing enough life to the fire attack to compensate for the healing of the stone and then kill you as soon as you revive over and over again until you have to leave.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i think the bank shouldnt give interest that makes it too easy the bank should just be for storing money so you dont lose it when you die. i was just playing a game where i had over 100k in the bank and i couldnt take it out or spend it faster then i was earning interest on it. i had unlimited money but nothing to do with it. bought 4 mesamunes, power treads, and ring of persistance (so mana regen is more than the mana drained by the earth guys healing spell, i just leave that on permanent and get 31.25 hp regen per second and still have a positive mana regeneration) then i bought as many tomes as i could and completely destroyed everyone. it was a 2v2v2v2 game and dude on my team left before he even picked a hero so i had no ally not even an AI ally. so i -teamdueled them 1v2 and every time i won before losing even 1/5 of my hp, i think its because of the interest, i just dumped all my money in the bank and then after a little bit i had more money than i could spend.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
the bank is good, i have never gotten that much before, what hero?

rofl i even mega nerfed the furbolg

lowered his stat upgrades, his starting stats, and raised the mana cost on all spells :(

he is good, but i dont think he is that good

again ty for playing, suggestion r welcome

emjlr3

Reaction score
until i can actually catch up on hero making...i dont really need that yet heh

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Man I like working for great maps. When you do start working on them I wish to give my support :D

emjlr3

Reaction score
Grundy said:
i also get a lot of fatal errors from this map

anyone else, I thought I had eliminated those by switching to tables

Outbreak191

Reaction score
I have another suggestion. When a hero levels up you should work out the average level of the heroes and then if the levelling hero is 3 levels above the average then lower his experience gain and if your for example 3 levels below then increase your experience game. I think it might stop or at least slow the process of 1 hero dominating a whole game.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Just played with arcane guy again and I must say he is the BOMB!
I am so good with him. 60 minutes and only 1 death and 60 kills :p. His mana supply is heavenly :D
He replaces the fire elemental.

I still want to make heroes now! My addiction is over noooo!

Edit: Hey Ace just played your furbolg again and I must say he's so fun because of his over powerment :p
I got 50 kills in 10 minutes with him. The 50 dmg bonus and attackspeed plus healing makes the best combo. The ultimate is fun to camp bases :D

emjlr3

Reaction score
maybe ill nerf him more.....and to think, he used to be much mroe powerful

what would u suggest?

any yes, the more hero kills u get, the wloert u gain exp, the more you die, the faster u gain exp.

both have a cap

and see i told u archmage was fun, and yes, when i play the comps, i rock too, but i have seen ppl get wrecked by them, and start yelling at them, then i gotta tell em they are comps, then they feel like poo rofl

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I wish I was you playing with real people. I can't get over the fact I can never get them money to buy another version as m parents are damn confused to why I need 2 of that game. Sure I can tell them but then they'd say the usual thing "If you buy it you'd play it for only 1-10 days and then you'd hate the game"
:(
So am I allowd to work on good hero ideas while you work on the bugs and hero balancing?

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
*An amazing never done before, completely dynamic multiboard
^ Um... whats so special about it and what is it ? And why DotA board sucks compared to this one ? And where I can get latest Hulk' s Hero Arena ?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> what's so special about it?

It's sorted. By Team-with-most-kills, and by player-with-most-kills within a given team.
It has icons.

> and what is it?

A multiboard.

> And why DotA board sucks compared to this one?

Uhm... what?
(Regardless, that's most likely off topic anyway)

> And where can I get the latest Hulk's Heroes?

Wasn't there a link in post #1?

emjlr3

Reaction score
there was, but it is now in post 67 and the first post

why the multiboard is the best ever made...well

*its completely dynamic based on what game mode you choose
*hero icons
*sorted in 4 teams
*each teams players are sorted in their teams section by their record
*all 4 teams are sorted in the whole thing by their teams record

need I say more?

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Wow, it sounds like it really developed from when I last played it.

If I get home, and if I am able to find my TfT cd, I'll play it gain :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.