I can make a new bar ?

Marrusian

Reaction score
Hi ppl. after a long pause in WE I decided to rejoin in this comunity :)

so my question is : I can make another bar ? like Life and Mana but I want to add another bar with Energy (don't tell me to change Mana in Energy because I want to make other thing with Mana :))

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Simple answer: no, that's not possible.
You can however probably use some other method of displaying this "Energy". Like wood for example.

Marrusian

Reaction score
yeah something with money and wood would work and a multiboard too but sometimes a multiboard really take much space :)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> really take much space
That's why it can be "minimized".

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Simple answer: no, that's not possible.
You can however probably use some other method of displaying this "Energy". Like wood for example.

Actually you are wrong, you can.

It would be a little bit different to work out visually but you could make a "Bar" that floats above your unit's head and that would be your energy. To be more accurate in detail about what this means, you would create a text tag and that bar would be relative to the unit's "energy" (Use Handles or Globals to store the values of those, example 50 energy and 100 max, these numbers would store into variables that you would use. Then you would need a function to update your bar according to those values).

It is not easy for a beginner, but I can give you an example of how something like this works from another system, it is by Shadow1500. You can view it here: http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=80544 That system basically creates another bar of hitpoints on your unit, and creates a "Bar" above the unit denoting the hitpoints of left. If you look at the triggers you can see how the text tag was added. Again this is something NOT for a beginner.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Actually you are wrong, you can.

It would be a little bit different to work out visually but you could make a "Bar" that floats above your unit's head and that would be your energy. To be more accurate in detail about what this means, you would create a text tag and that bar would be relative to the unit's "energy" (Use Handles or Globals to store the values of those, example 50 energy and 100 max, these numbers would store into variables that you would use. Then you would need a function to update your bar according to those values).

It is not easy for a beginner, but I can give you an example of how something like this works from another system, it is by Shadow1500. You can view it here: http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=80544 That system basically creates another bar of hitpoints on your unit, and creates a "Bar" above the unit denoting the hitpoints of left. If you look at the triggers you can see how the text tag was added. Again this is something NOT for a beginner.

It isn't yet a new bar. Just a simulation of bar.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.