I End Threads

When you see my name, what do you think?

• Who is this?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • That's a semi-familiar name.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • That person is (insert opinion you have made about me).

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that many times when I reply to a thread in the General section, no one ever posts again in that thread. So I've decided to try and see what people's general reactions to me are. So take the poll and please post.

H

Heptameron

Hey, guys, I have an idea. Let's not reply to this thread...

...oops. :banghead:

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
I don't really, but internet guys or not, it's nice to be noticed. Unless they're stalkers. Plus I just noticed that people stop talking when I talk. I think full sentences puts them off. j/k

Consider it a social experiment. I should do another poll seeing what gender everyone thinks I am.

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
LOL, of course. :D

Wait. If I put that in there, it'll probably be the most-chosen just because it would practically beg to be chosen. :eek: Not a good idea.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
We call them "thread killers", and you think you are one of them, which is my kind of person! :D

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
I may be a thread killer, but I'm also a newly ordained Special Member!!! My brother is going to kill me if I say that again!

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
when i see yur name i think

ah, thats someone i know, i might as well take a look at the post

That's wierd. I mean, from this side, it's like I see all these people whose names I know, but for some reason never think that they actually have the same knowledge of me that I have of them. It's funny, but that happens to me in real life, too. Although I'm not sure how much different real life is from this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.